Drop in batmowheel

whytry

Oct 11, 2010
Dont forget to look at the entire dyno sheet.. its very good over all... every body just looks at peak numbers.... tis tis the tq gain on the bottom end is great and spool up is also good the increased spool up will help clean up the smokey take off of a stock charger on a max effort style tune

DaveB

Sep 6, 2009
Northeast Indiana
I am real interested in this. I have seen someone say up to 200 degree drop in EGT. That would be worth it to me. Drive pressure is an interesting question.

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
i want to know if you can just pull the bridge down pipe and compresser housing and do the wheel swap instead of pulling the whole turbo

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
how hard is it to install? how long does it take? any special tools required? im doin mpi twins and big dipper 45overs in 2 weeks and would like to do this also if its something that isnt hard to do.

Fingers

Village Idiot
Vendor/Sponsor
Apr 1, 2008
White Oak, PA
Spool and compressor are balanced independently. The clocking of the compressor wheel on the spool shaft is not fixed.

Cap'n Willis

Yeah . .. We Know
Oct 28, 2010
Salter Path, NC
It's only a 400 dollar upgrade? Are you kidding me? That would be no question about it.. I was in the market a month ago, before i got a batmo s475.. And I priced Around 2500 from mark for a billet wheel upgrade.. That came with custom vanes, and I'm not sure if the internals are not machined down some as well.. I really didnt get that deep into the stock charger mod... But if you can do it all for 400 I wouldn't hesitate.. .

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
I've heard nothing but good things about the bat mo wheel on the 6 leakers. I'd love to snag one of these things when my trans is done in the next few weeks!