Drop in batmowheel

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
Has anyone heard of or tried the billet batmowheel from bullseye for our stock chargers? They claim a 35hp gain over stock on my lly.

SmokinHotLLYGirl

Smoked Out's wife
Jun 14, 2011
Indiana
That's my truck!!! He did a test on mine before they started selling them. It added about 40 to mine but i did an EGR delete and changed my intake to a stock LMM at the same time. I love it! It sounds awesome and gave me a significant change in driveability and horsepower for not a lot of money. I have a pic of my turbo before and after i can post if you would like. Mine is an LLY and he dropped in a LBZ wheel.

Last edited:

SmokinHotLLYGirl

Smoked Out's wife
Jun 14, 2011
Indiana
Well we were already doing the EGR delete and intake swap when Mark asked me if he could do this test on my truck. My husband did the EGR delete and intake swap at home, and then we dropped my truck off at Danville. Mark dyno'ed my truck before and after the wheel swap. We didn't do everything all at once. Sorry, it sounded that way at first.

Last edited:

$Smokin_Duradog$

Sep 16, 2006
Goshen, IN
Friend of mine just put one on his LLY and used the same tune he was using before the wheel change. Says his truck spools instantly but the charger is also making 42#s of boost now. Really does not sound like a good way to keep the charger alive for long.

My question would be if you back the tuning down so that you are only making safe boost again like 30-36#s are you really gaining anything. He said he also dropped EGT's by about 200* F. I would switch just for that alone running 40" tires my EGT's climb fast :(

Bryce418

Still slow
Oct 5, 2009
anyone know how the drive pressues changed? id be more interested in that

You and me both.

If drive is similar then it won't put any real added stress on the charger. From what I see on Dyno charts mark has posted the biggest gain is down low, which is supported by claims of much faster spooling.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
im sure but that doesnt prove the actual gains of the wheel itself...

Yes it does.. She said they installed the egr delete, and intake first. Than went to danville and ran on the dyno. Than installed the wheel and redynoed if I understand right. They didn't dyno and then put all three on at the same time and redyno..

SmokinHotLLYGirl

Smoked Out's wife
Jun 14, 2011
Indiana
Yes it does.. She said they installed the egr delete, and intake first. Than went to danville and ran on the dyno. Than installed the wheel and redynoed if I understand right. They didn't dyno and then put all three on at the same time and redyno..

Thank u! Thats exactly what i was saying.