Info: DPC 2012: Update Thread

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Wow this has become hard to even look for updates. Anyone know when the next event is or any updates?

What about and ford dyno numbers? Curious to see of they laid down what they claim they have.

BFT

DON CHINGON
May 9, 2012
Southern Cali
Must be a group of pretty tuff guys to "punk" somebody:roflmao: grow up, shrug the BS off, or don't be a *ussy and do something about it.

Ummm, what group of guys? We just all happen to be there when it happen and was pretty damn funny to see someone back paddle so fast :rofl: demitri did admit after that he could've handled it better but whatever.

I agree, and I, nor anyone from my crew said otherwise. I had my own transmission out friday before driving here to rebuild it. It was my own stupid driving that forced me to do so. If I had let it go, since it only had 5 passes and 1000 street miles (almost new right?) I would've been toast here.

It wasn't you, it was your partner that posted it up on this thread. You're a good kid with a truck capable of some more power once tuned correctly

Congrats guys. Impressive numbers indeed.:thumb::thumb:

Remember these posts are here forever so be easy, just either hug or punch each other in the eye so you can end this crap. Better yet win so the other person will have to congratulate you.

Pretty much the reason it wa handled personally last night rather then duking it out online, haha!
Whatever the reason, good luck to Jeremy and Tim

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
we should start a "DPC Drama" thread and put all that in there so those who want to see the truck updates can see them fairly quickly :D

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Some of you guys(Idaho) take trucks WAY! Too seriously... A few in question base their lives around the DPC... There is more to life than trucks :D

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
Jeremy went 11.1
Chase 11.4 lost turbo on 2nd pass
Aaron 11.58
Erik 11.80