adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
My boot from the HP turbo outlet is wraped in duct tape and has 2 extra bands on it trying to hold it together, guess I should talk to Dan....:spit:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Purrs like a kitten now, it's nice seeing all my balance rates under .50 :happy2::happy2::happy2:

No injector rattle at idle like the I.I. POS's, and engine is quieter, add to the fact that it has 550 sq ft of soundproofing :rofl:

BIG thanks to James to helping me with a lot of the install, I freak out about everything and worry about the littlest things, been dropped on my head a few too many times I guess :rofl:

No leaks.... so far, let it idle in driveway for about an hour, changin oil tomorrow and drivin it to work for a few days :woott:

Added some new color too.. Time to drive it again, #2 is 3.37 here! :eek:

Last edited:

cafryer

May 5, 2011
Utah
Three little # and you have to tell me to search

the# 's some were claiming seem outrageous! 800 really so why go with anything other than bosch? Unless you constantly run the engine at peak injectors seem almost unnecessary
wow

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Three little # and you have to tell me to search

the# 's some were claiming seem outrageous! 800 really so why go with anything other than bosch? Unless you constantly run the engine at peak injectors seem almost unnecessary

Get the F out of my thread, go back to DP, and do not insult members here. you need to USE the SEARCH, if you did, you would figure out they are made by Bosch, I am running DDP tips.

Lesson complete, now STFU and GTFO I'm tired of your shit NooB ;) :thumb:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Am I going nuts or what I see him posting a new post talking to him self every 3 to 5 mins 8 mins apart was the longest. :spit:

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Food for thought- the industry standard is to rate injectors by % and equivalent of how much an aftermarket injector flows greater than stock ddp is still dialing in extrude honed tips on a dyno and jus guaranteeing it will produce a certian # of hp over stock i know dudes runnin ddp stuff got plenty of power but can barely baby 12 mpg out of the truck and run excessive egts all day long. So i wonder how much you really liked those ddp's or if you could just really afford them?

So when i get 20-22 on the freeway with 45% overs is this blasphemy? Dude do yourself a favor zip it and do some reading stock sticks will make 650ish with twins (compound turbos) that's it and ddp and Exergy and f-1 all flow there injectors or tips on a flow bench not just throw them in a truck and see what they do.

Also my egts are just fine TUNING plays a big role in running bigger sticks. Have fun with your spade king jack shit