hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
That was the question. Regaurding bosch injectors. How much hp they could sustain? The answer i got from another thread was 800 but not for very long.

I guess so.

So we agree the stock injectors are made by bosch! Good. Im the newb. Right. You think extrude honed ddp injectors atomize fuel better than bosch? Im sorry i was looking for credible info i will get off your thread maybe you should too.

Maybe.

You work for CAT? turnin a wrench does not make you a mechanic bro

Never said I was a mechanic, I do not think of myself as such, I tear engines down and reassemble them ;)
Food for thought- the industry standard is to rate injectors by % and equivalent of how much an aftermarket injector flows greater than stock ddp is still dialing in extrude honed tips on a dyno and jus guaranteeing it will produce a certian # of hp over stock i know dudes runnin ddp stuff got plenty of power but can barely baby 12 mpg out of the truck and run excessive egts all day long. So i wonder how much you really liked those ddp's or if you could just really afford them?

Do you just ramble on and on about pointless shit or what? I do not get what makes you post such retarded crap that you have to go on and and and on about things we alrteady know, like DP has taught you anything?

I do not have excessive EGT's, DDP's are rated in %. DDP is not extrude hone. If your getting 12mpg, you have tuning issues. I got 20mpg with my old junk I.I 30 overs.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Food for thought- the industry standard is to rate injectors by % and equivalent of how much an aftermarket injector flows greater than stock ddp is still dialing in extrude honed tips on a dyno and jus guaranteeing it will produce a certian # of hp over stock i know dudes runnin ddp stuff got plenty of power but can barely baby 12 mpg out of the truck and run excessive egts all day long. So i wonder how much you really liked those ddp's or if you could just really afford them?

Well im glad to know you run DDP and can tell us all thats how they work their tips. I must have a wonder set concidering im getting 20mpg on new tuning, egts have dropped 50* cruising and injectors are quieter then they have ever been

That was the question. Regaurding bosch injectors. How much hp they could sustain? The answer i got from another thread was 800 but not for very long.

the injector can sustain 800 longer than pistons and rods will hold up. there is no set number due to so many variables. if you set a number for them, your stuck in dodge thinking

So when i get 20-22 on the freeway with 45% overs is this blasphemy? Dude do yourself a favor zip it and do some reading stock sticks will make 650ish with twins (compound turbos) that's it and ddp and Exergy and f-1 all flow there injectors or tips on a flow bench not just throw them in a truck and see what they do.

Also my egts are just fine TUNING plays a big role in running bigger sticks. Have fun with your spade king jack shit

its his way of fishing for data instead of searching jake. stock injectors have made more than 650 btw :D :hug:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Well yes they have but most recommend going bigger after that and its my 2¢ :D whats the current record fuel only hp for stock sticks

i wouldnt disagree with that :D. i think its somewhere around 800 but i dont think anyone has tried to push it past that. thats why i say there is no set number

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Ddp was the bomb. Years ago
i used to live within a stones throw of thier shop
When vinny left to start evergreen diesels ddp started sucking wind
I have wathed them work, not impressive

You do realize we do not believe one word in your posts...

Ramble on.. :spit:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
And you can GTFO of my thread :thumb: I do not care to read your opinion, this isnt my first time around the block, unlike you :thumb:

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
yes bri bri has been around the block, in the alley ways (got to pay for parts somehow) more than you have for sure. I hear his truck even ran once :spit:

jk bud

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I hope he keeps screwin with bri bri. Its funny watchin the little guy get steamed up lmao

rgullett83

Oct 27, 2008
Illinois
Not knocking ya but 21 hrs to change injectors damn should be about 6-10 hrs max

Sent from my MK16a using Tapatalk 2

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Brian is way too easy . Hey i wouldnt be suprised if james really did do most of the work for him, and i changed the injectors on MY LB7 in 21 hours strait one day no help in 34° WEATHER-suck it brian. There you go james im here to please lol

Not knocking ya but 21 hrs to change injectors damn should be about 6-10 hrs max

Sent from my MK16a using Tapatalk 2

:roflmao::roflmao:

nice attempt to flame.