Do US a favor, Vote!

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
This place would be better if we asked what is better for the country VS what is better for our paycheck for the next few years (or even months). So many people only vote based on what the government will do for them in the short term that politicians have to promise the moon and pay off so many people to get anywhere. Even the good ones have to make a deal with the devil to get anywhere. I blame the self-entitled American people that have had it so good they don't realize what they have, and are willing to hand over rights just to have the short term easy answer.
And don't even get me started about cutting the defense budget to pay for welfare, and wonder why our infrastructure is collapsing while a huge percentage of the population does nothing to contribute to society

tgebes

Livin' the Dream
Aug 23, 2011
Omaha Nebraska
I think the current administration already tried the energy of the future and lost his butt on it. Actually it was our butt since it was our money!

You still have to face the fact that we will run out of fossil fuels (I'll bet my paycheck on that). Not much you can do about that besides find another source. Might as well start figuring out how to do it now while we have fossil fuels as a backup.

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
There are smarter ways to do this than hand over huge amounts of money to companies that are friendly towards your political donations

Janimal444

Jun 25, 2012
Salem, NH
Not looking too promising so far, but it's still early. I am going to be very disappointed in my home state of NH if it stays at 60% or more Obama as the early polling shows.

dirty-b

KCCO!
Jun 5, 2010
Central MN
Just got home from voteing. MN is democratic state so I would be pleasently suprised if Obama lost here, but hey I did my part.

Last edited:

BIG PHIL

32 valve
Aug 24, 2011
Weatherford Texas
I did my part but my old lady is hardcore democrat, we've got into some pretty heated arguments, so my vote is just cancelling hers out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

JMK777

16's, but i keep em clean
Mar 20, 2008
Moss Beach
I feel sick! what thr F#(& is wrong with this country??
everyone Pray for IMPEACHMENT for benghazi.