Do US a favor, Vote!

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
Almost every Republican I know are cry babies when they don't their way. They think Liberals are intolerant, go look in the mirror. Romney dug his own grave and the vote shows it. He is a douche bag that sends jobs to China. He's so much a flip flopper, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a closet gay or an adulterer. I didn't vote for either one because neither one deserved my vote. I can only wonder where we would be had that other dumb ass Republican laissez faire capitalist won instead of Obama in 2008.

I haven't missed a day of work, that I didn't want off or couldn't afford to take off, in over 16 years and I'm one of many working, middle-class people who appreciates several things Obama has done. He's not perfect, but he's 10-fold better than the guy before him. You know the one, the retard that used the word "resolve" 1,000 too many times.

Let me go grab a case of tissue for you f'ing whiners. This commentary is worse than the old Top Stock thread.

mpeters0991

Aug 17, 2010
Southeast Iowa
Your right a liberal marxist who thinks spending his way out of debt is the way to go. I didn't want any of the money I've saved up to be worth anything either so yeah I'd say he was the better way to go :sarcasm2:

dieseltwodoor

Apr 13, 2010
Alberta
Anyone have a phone number I can call tomorrow ?

I want to start signing up for my free Obama stuff, I want my phone, I want my mortgage paid, I want free gas, free electricity.

I want all the free stuff everybody else is getting

You have to be in Florida or Ohio in the inner city ghetto to get that crap. lol
Who knew it was so easy to buy votes.

I know you're cheating, because I'm cheating and you're beating me...

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
Almost every Republican I know are cry babies when they don't their way. They think Liberals are intolerant, go look in the mirror. Romney dug his own grave and the vote shows it. He is a douche bag that sends jobs to China. He's so much a flip flopper, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a closet gay or an adulterer. I didn't vote for either one because neither one deserved my vote. I can only wonder where we would be had that other dumb ass Republican laissez faire capitalist won instead of Obama in 2008.

I haven't missed a day of work, that I didn't want off or couldn't afford to take off, in over 16 years and I'm one of many working, middle-class people who appreciates several things Obama has done. He's not perfect, but he's 10-fold better than the guy before him. You know the one, the retard that used the word "resolve" 1,000 too many times.

Let me go grab a case of tissue for you f'ing whiners. This commentary is worse than the old Top Stock thread.
loosing my inhearitance (being self employed) is a VERY big concern to me.. if the rich are made poor i loose my job.

trickle down economics is what lets me make money.

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
Also if the idiots on both sides can't come to an agreement soon taxes will go up across the board for the middle class,awesome.:thumb:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Thats the problem mainstream as WE knew it is NO longer mainstream! It is change things have changed the world has changed!

Until the Republican party realizes this we will be defeated! I now you don't like It I don't like it either. These aren't the conservative values you seen and or expected growing up or were taught by your elders or parents.

Things have changed and you cannot stop it but try and adapt! As long as the republican party puts stuffy rich old white guys out there as your candidate we'll be on the losing end of the election!

IMO if it were a Ryan / Romney party we might have stood a better chance! IMO it's the demographic of the 30 and under that are deciding the election. Mostly the YOUNG college or fresh out add in the minorities and basically the 47% (the handout takers) that don't pay taxes and there you have it! PLUS UNIONIZED WORKERS !

So if you cannot beat them join them I'm RE-affiliating and becoming a Democratic! Later losers! :D

Last edited:

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl

I have missed more work than at any time since working period. Never before have I seen wages cut 25% I own my business and bust my ass to make a living while not cutting a single guys wages. I make less to try and do what is right for my employees. Obviously with your thinking is how we got were we are. Liberal, mainstream loose thinking. I do not need the government spending more of my money.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com

So you are against States Rights? Romney was Middle. He taxed the rich, and formed a Health Care plan while Governor. But he did it at a STATE level, not Federal.

Do you really believe you have the God Given right to tell Hawaii how to run their state? Well, that's what your Union party platform is.

Democrat or Republican, it doesn't matter. The States were SUPPOSED to be separate "countries" bonded together for a common defense and guaranteed freedoms.

I've voted for several parties in my life. However, to go 4-wheeling or dirt riding I must pay Washington DC and follow Federal Law. Which is odd, since WE ALREADY HAVE STATE TAXES FOR OFF_ROAD RIDING AND LAWS CONTROLLING IT.

Guess which one wins? New York has a say in how I dirt ride. What a crock of crap. That's Democracy? Letting people with no dog in the hunt tell me how to ride? We WERE cleaning and policing the Desert before the BLM kicked us in the nuts.

And the EPA wants to get rid of diesels, stop coal, natural gas, and petroleum production, and take more of our recreational land for nearly useless "Green Power" project that only make the politicians buddies rich.

Screw those who are against Freedom. If you want a MOMMY to wipe your ass and tell you how to tie your fooking shoes, move to DC. You'll be much happier. Cuba would be another good choice.

As far as the Unions go? My union fought to have all of us laid off deliberately. For real. And they used our dues to do it. We worked on Defense projects, were a union shop, and they pushed candidates that wanted less defense jobs. They were successful. 10,000 Union jobs were lost immediately at our company when their platform won, including mine.

So what is a Workers Union? It's not to help the Workers. Workers are pissants to the Union Bosses. They are just a way to get money to push their national agendas, NOT to get us jobs. Screw them. They are crooks.

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
Seems like the only thing people wipe there a-- with anymore is the constitution because they don't understand it or care about it. They will care once its to late.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
To Dord: BTW - Did you know that the EPA put a max effort program in place to ban fossil fuel projects so if Romney won, he could not undo it before he took office?

Hopefully they eliminate YOUR job this time. Kiss their ass for me when it happens please.

mpeters0991

Aug 17, 2010
Southeast Iowa
Pat I think you put all that perfectly. I agree with everything you said there. I am also a union worker for bnsf and in the last few years we have done nothing but lose lose lose and thats just because the union bosses aren't fighting for us they are doing what works for them best.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Time you get your pens and paper out and start writing your congressmen if there is something you do not like.

That is one of the first things I did this morning. I will be sending them some letters.

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
That is one of the first things I did this morning. I will be sending them some letters.

Good to hear, I hope other people follow what your doing.:) If there are things people aren't happy about, they need to voice their opinions instead of just bitching, the President isn't the sole decider.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I believe Obama is the lesser of 2 eveils even though I do not like him everyone has their reason for voting the way they did and be thankful this is not a country that wouldn't let you vote.The election is over with no kind of bitching is gonna change that so deal with it.JMO

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado

What has he done for you?
If anything I'm lower middle class, under Obama my taxes have increased twice. Fuel prices have gone up (I'm not blaming that directly on Obama, but... they have gone up during his time in office). I'm curious what he has done for you?

Was Romney the fix all answer to this mess... no. I think Ron Paul for Gary Johnson would have been a better pick in the end. The fact that Romney is the best that we could come up with, is why the left won this election (IMO).

Here are some other fun facts about Obama I picked up from a left winger on another forum I thought was interesting...

His reasons for NOT voting for Obama this time:
"Continued all of Bush's policies (with the exception of water boarding, which Bush ended). We still practice rendition, indefinite detention, military tribunals, Gitmo, etc. So we're starting with the premise that Obama is at least at the same level as Bush.

Now let's add the parts where Obama went even further than Bush. The targeted killing of U.S. citizens, coming up with a kill list, going to war in Libya without Congressional approval, massively expanding the drone campaign and signing the FY2012 NDAA. At least Bush had the excuse of 9/11 to throw away the Constitution. What's Obama's excuse? "

But I am interested in what things Obama has done for you during his first 4 years? seriously....