Dmitri Vs. Shane Kellogg

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
This gona happen with the crap Dmitri got in. Heard he spent a night or so in jail and got out on bail.

that was a long time ago. Dimitri has been out and charges against him dropped. He's still preparing for the dyno day.

doug9940

Ca LLY
Dec 6, 2009
Corona, Ca.
that was a long time ago. Dimitri has been out and charges against him dropped. He's still preparing for the dyno day.

He's probably putting in bigger valves....:roflmao:

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx

He's probably putting in bigger valves....:roflmao:
I think he should go with an intake valve delete kit!!! Dont want those pesky little thing restricting airflow:thumb::D

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
dimitri's truck is sitting at a ford shop in baltimore.
He took it to a dyno by us and is suppose to be coming back to break the dyno......

Jwarren

May 13, 2012
He ran on the dyno at spring fling couple weeks back. 1200 fuel 1500 spray. If I where him I'd hide from Shane.

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
This whole thing is really pointless when you think about it.... How are you really going to compare an engine with a stock manufactured block to a mod pulling truck billet block engine? The way I see it the dmax has nothing to lose, but the "cummins" (if you can still call it that) stands to be horribly embarrassed. Jmo

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
This whole thing is really pointless when you think about it.... How are you really going to compare an engine with a stock manufactured block to a mod pulling truck billet block engine? The way I see it the dmax has nothing to lose, but the "cummins" (if you can still call it that) stands to be horribly embarrassed. Jmo

But it won't be embarrassed... Why in the hell would you drive across the country to dyno an engine with a 700hp crutch?

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana

Ummm, these Haisley Cummins are factory blocks so I don't know where you got the billet block from. Last I knew the Cat trucks were the only billet block trucks out there at this time. Regardless Dmitri does stand a chance in this fight, regardless how much he sprays. If he is going to do it he needs to do it fuel only and that would never happen, lol!

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
Ummm, these Haisley Cummins are factory blocks so I don't know where you got the billet block from. Last I knew the Cat trucks were the only billet block trucks out there at this time. Regardless Dmitri does stand a chance in this fight, regardless how much he sprays. If he is going to do it he needs to do it fuel only and that would never happen, lol!

Hmmm apparently I was misinformed :eek:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Years of experience, fine tuning the engine to excel in a field of similarly equipped and verrrry competitive trucks...... and mechanical injection :D