Dmitri Dynos 1060 on Fuel

dieselson

Oct 14, 2006
Huntington Beach, CA
Just got off the phone with Dmitri, he asked me to post that he just hit 1060hp on fuel only at Total Performance Diesel, with flowmaster's old dyno in sacramento on a 2500 P/W tune. They still have a little bit left in the tuning and they haven't hit the bottle yet. He is just getting dialed in for redding. He's looking for some big numbers later, i'll try to keep you posted. The dyno is a superflow, with 30% load

Last edited:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
thank you everyone:hug: we ran out of lift pump pressure, i sucked to 0 long before the run was out, and i have my pressure so hi im sticking the regulators open:( on my last run of 1100.7 any tips on what to do?? were getting ready to pull the bed and add a draw straw 1/2 inch?? any thoughts??

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
thank you everyone:hug: we ran out of lift pump pressure, i sucked to 0 long before the run was out, and i have my pressure so hi im sticking the regulators open:( on my last run of 1100.7 any tips on what to do?? were getting ready to pull the bed and add a draw straw 1/2 inch?? any thoughts??

Fuel Cell :D What pump are you running? I was doing the same last year, and upgraded to the fass 240 and modified the pressure, i could get it to hold 10psi at wot. Congrats on the numbers, thats bad ass!:happy2:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Fuel Cell :D What pump are you running? I was doing the same last year, and upgraded to the fass 240 and modified the pressure, i could get it to hold 10psi at wot. Congrats on the numbers, thats bad ass!:happy2:

yeah i have the 240 now at 18 psi, i still sucked it down, we just pulled the bed off, draw straw in the morning and then back on the dyno, if i can even hold 3 psi with the straw i think 1200 is in reach on fuel, ill keep you posted tomorrow man, thanks for the tips bro, whats new??

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Larger fuel line. :D

Dang, D.....those are just crazy numbers! Congrats.

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Larger fuel line. :D

Dang, D.....those are just crazy numbers! Congrats.

ha ha i know huh:D thanks tom, were going to try a draw straw tomorrow and see if i can even get 3 more psi out of her, i have another pump at home but i forgot to bring it or i would stack them:( ill keep you posted, i was only on 2600 pulse on the 1100.7, there should be a bit of room left i hope:)