DBUSH goes all in

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Ok my excuses (while valid) I'm sure are getting old I'm sorry. I ain't washed it kuz it has rained every day since I got home. I changed the oil last night for the first time and it was good to have my baby back in my own garage. Someone went OCD with a spray bottle of degreaser and rags last night.:D Walkaround video to come I promise. I snapped these last night...BTW the pine needles at the bottom of the windshield is proof of what a mess the truck is.

null_zpsd58be6ae.jpg

null_zps6c2ac49b.jpg

null_zps51549ce1.jpg

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
all i want to see is two black marks running down the road. then i know you have fully tested your truck :D. Looks great Damian! just enjoy it and quit worryin about us :hug:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Dustin and Steve have convinced me... I need to quit babying and worrying about the Trans. I need to get on it and let it have it. It's gonna hold or it's gonna go. Better I find out before.... Well ill leave it at that

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
i have to say, never thought that color would look good but it has grown on me

Thanks man! The guys at ATS said the same thing. By the time the truck left the shop it had "grown" on them. The contrast with the black isn't easily visible from iPhone pics but ill try to get a few more that show it. A lot of the black powdercoated parts are below the top of the motor. Big thanks to ATS by the way for not charging me for powdercoating. They said they had over 31 hours into stripping/blasting/taping/prepping/painting all the parts.

BTW today is the day for the truck wash