Danville Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
And I sent you back a set of tunes with a lope and never got an email back so I thought that I took care of the issue. I agree with you Mike and this is the reason why I will not work on trucks that are from other shops because they are not happy with what they paid for. I tell them to go back to who they had the work done by and make them make it right.

Did you work on my truck NOPE If I have tuning trouble I talk to Rob if I have turbo trouble I talk to fleece if I have trans trouble I talk to suncoast the 06 white crew cab gmc truck you tuned was bone stock never been touched by anybody and it did take care of the issue but you still didnt fix the lope tune you made the hot tune lope but it is ok forget about it and just so you dont leave with a bitter taste in your mouth I have a LLY I want you to tune and I figured it was easier for me to hook up the switch flash the tunes and save a all day trip to indiana but before I go through this shit again they are gonna drive up there thats for sure

Last edited:

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Well shit, he can't pull a spark plug wire off to make it sound like a killer cam. Whar else can he do?:rolleyes:
If you lived closer I would rush over with some Neosporin and gauze to help the smashed had. :hug::D

LOL

50/50 gasoline/diesel mix should get er to carry on like a ol' 3/4 race cam!! LOL

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Can Danville Performance Build you a Allison to hold up to a 1000+ horsepower I thought yall can suit you for your individual needs like no other shop can

Give it a freaking rest man, Mark is among a hard full of guys that are considered "in a league of their own" because you had a buddy that had a gay-lope tune not go perfectly smooth this BS finger pointing thread is created? If you were you and or your buddy acted like a man you would have handled this completely different.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Did you work on my truck NOPE If I have tuning trouble I talk to Rob if I have turbo trouble I talk to fleece if I have trans trouble I talk to suncoast the 06 white crew cab gmc truck you tuned was bone stock never been touched by anybody and it did take care of the issue but you still didnt fix the lope tune you made the hot tune lope but it is ok forget about it and just so you dont leave with a bitter taste in your mouth I have a LLY I want you to tune and I figured it was easier for me to hook up the switch flash the tunes and save a all day trip to indiana but before I go through this shit again they are gonna drive up there thats for sure

If you already use Rob for tuning and Fleece for everything why did you not just use what has worked for you before?

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
It's pretty awesome how the person who didn't get what he paid for is attacked instead of the vendor who didn't supply what was promised...

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
Give it a freaking rest man, Mark is among a hard full of guys that are considered "in a league of their own" because you had a buddy that had a gay-lope tune not go perfectly smooth this BS finger pointing thread is created? If you were you and or your buddy acted like a man you would have handled this completely different.

Tread lightly, remember, he posted his phone # on the interwebby so he can "meet" you at Schieds. Sounds like someone is trying to be an E-bully. :rofl::rofl:
Pathetic.

It seems people are so quick to jump on the internet and run their mouths about bad experiences instead of actually trying to work with the person to sort things out. A few emails and a bashing thread, and no taking shots about building Ally's.
Wes, we know you were frustrated because your friend was upset, but realize that you probably didn't go about this the right way. Over a friggin homolope tune to boot.
Some people in this thread have been getting the shaft for almost 6 months waiting for a replacement part, and you're crying about a lope tune. Aside from the silly lope, how do the other tunes work???????

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
If you already use Rob for tuning and Fleece for everything why did you not just use what has worked for you before?

Well Rob dont fool with lope tunes because they are hard on your truck and fleece never would tell me anything and I called crank it up diesel and they must have feel off the face of the earth because nobody can reach them so I went to the other man in line that says they can build tunes and make lope tunes

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Tread lightly, remember, he posted his phone # on the interwebby so he can "meet" you at Schieds. Sounds like someone is trying to be an E-bully. :rofl::rofl:
Pathetic.

It seems people are so quick to jump on the internet and run their mouths about bad experiences instead of actually trying to work with the person to sort things out. A few emails and a bashing thread, and no taking shots about building Ally's.
Wes, we know you were frustrated because your friend was upset, but realize that you probably didn't go about this the right way. Over a friggin homolope tune to boot.
Some people in this thread have been getting the shaft for almost 6 months waiting for a replacement part, and you're crying about a lope tune. Aside from the silly lope, how do the other tunes work???????

Nice point Ted on the 6 months waiting list members

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
Pathetic.

I did try working it out with Mark and he pretty much just told me tough shit I know he never took the time to build tunes I mean come on he was dynoing a truck when I talked to larry and 20 min later after I got off the phone I had tunes so all they done was created a script and copyed other tunes and sent to me the hot tune smokes alot but it dont feel as pepped up as the hot tune that I have from rob when I was running my stock turbo my friend is going to TS this weekend and dyno the truck so we will see how much it really helped and paint is the biggest ass on here I ever meet in my life he never has anything nice to say to anybody and no matter what you do with your truck he says it is BS just because he cant do it and thats why I give him my number I hope he talks as big to me in person as he does on here and I didnt want this to turn into damn drama page but it has all I wanted was the damn lope tune to be fixed thats why I posted this thread to start with because I knew it would make him look bad as far a performance shop and 2 days after I posted this thread Mark sent me the other tunes fancy that. and it just bugs the hell out of me to not get what you pay for and then they dont wanna make things right

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky

When you come to schieds give me $400 cash and I will say have a nice day and turn and walk off and see if you dont feel like you got what you paid for

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Some of you guys are being pretty hard on Mark and I disagree with your opinions. I think he made a mistake promising a gay tune but now he has too live with it.
This is the same as asking me to build you a trans that slips on demand. And this is supposed to be a performance board without the bullshit like DP?

So If I asked for that and you said yes u would build it then I would expect that!

Status
Not open for further replies.