Cop killed in our town.

Tuckaleechee Dmax

Mar 22, 2008
Tennessee
I am not defending Dorner or his actions. But look, the cops that shot the blue trucks and the Asian ladies are no better than the LA and Chicago gang bangers that I read about. A justice system that knowling protects cops doing BAD is corrupt. A cop who knows the laws but breaks them, should be treated the same as the rest of us and than some.

beanpole209

May 5, 2010
Now I'm getting really curious were this is heading. How long will he go without being found? I think its time to call Chuck Norris and Rambo!

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
This is shoot to kill. This guy will not be taken alive. They cannot let him be questioned.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
This is shoot to kill. This guy will not be taken alive. They cannot let him be questioned.

my thoughts exactly....

the only way I foresee him surviving this is if he walks into a FBI extension and just lays on the ground without saying a word. Somewhere with lots of cameras and people.

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
When was the last time LAPD put a bounty on a killer? and who actually pays it if he's brought forward? Did they have a morning meeting asking everybody to pitch in, or do they assume tax payers are ok with there offer. LL Cool J better stay hidden, the pics side by side are almost identicle..

btfarm

you know
Nov 25, 2010
Sandwich, Illinois
South of the border and likely not to be seen again. Gonna take a hit to end this one if they ever find him. Be interesting if he ever starts talking from letters in the mail.

bigblackdmaxx

Jun 28, 2010
Midland, Texas
my thoughts exactly....

the only way I foresee him surviving this is if he walks into a FBI extension and just lays on the ground without saying a word. Somewhere with lots of cameras and people.

Honestly id probably still shoot him in the knee caps. Anybody that can shoot with the intent to kill a ton of people needs to feel the same way his victims felt

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Take it for what it's worth but Yahoo is reporting that he escaped on foot from the shoot out??? This dude is kinda badass it seems. LOL

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Take it for what it's worth but Yahoo is reporting that he escaped on foot from the shoot out??? This dude is kinda badass it seems. LOL

I think that was earlier in the day when he shot @ fish and game. After cabin went up in flames, they say they heard 1 shot only. Bet the dude capped himself so as not to let the cops have the pleasure. Just my speculation though...

messejme

Jazzy, Me and Max
Mar 7, 2008
Branchburg NJ
They cut the live feeds even from the choppers. Our Government is murdering citizens when it feels the need and the media is complying.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I bet the insurance will not cover the burned cabin. They will call it an act of God. God being....:cop: