Cop killed in our town.

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
from reading his manifesto..
while i dont agree with his political stand point.. scerwing over a man that seams to live/die honesty and believes its the only policey and not the best when it suits you, that has nothing to lose, well trained equiped and intelligent knows how to apply tactics.. is not in the best intrest of your health

90% of LEO are unequipt untrained and not ready for a threat like him..
i wish they didnt XXXXXX the names out..would have made it easier to follow but it sounds like IF true that the current LAPD leadership is wrong and tainted.. and IF true that would be a major scandal on scale of watergate and possible BHO hearings that are coming up...

its going to be interesting... and it seams he is choicing his victums with accuracy.. what does the cheifs daughter and bf have involed IDK but from reading the manifesto he wouldnt have shot them if he didnt have anything on them..
it seams he used the system to its fullest extent to correct what he said was wrong... when that failed his last and only option is this and it would seam the LAPD forced his hand with seriously gross amount of convilicted interest in its ranks..

this is the link to what seams unedited version of the manifesto... with full names.. and stuff the other edited version left out...
i agree with donner on principle.. i also up loaded the unedited version incase its gets removed
http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/616/02/616_1360213161.pdf

Attachments

• chris donner manifesto.pdf
    127.6 KB · Views: 9

beanpole209

May 5, 2010
Ill lend my perspective a little.

A genius is about 1 step away from insanity, and delusional thought. Often times they are able to retain large amounts of information. I have no military, or LE training, but some tactics from my view are by design to have almost an infinite number of outcomes. This guy, if all appearances are correct, understands a very broad spectrum of militant & LE knowledge. Furthermore, he's been pissed off by LAPD, and otherwise.

On the flip-side, the media is always truthful right! The LAPD is gatting down everything that is blue, and has wheels. Though, Dorner shouldn't be killing people. His plan, however has been effective towards reaching his goal's listed.

Who knows if the LAPD is straight or not, it doesn't appear so. And what do we even know about the situation other than the 11p document.

Wild stuff!

AKlowriderZ71

May 14, 2012
Wyoming
Maybe he's been watching the news, and found out about the "mistaken identity" vehicle shootings. So he torched his truck where he knew they would find it, and they'd stop shooting up every mid-size crew cab truck they see.

This whole situation sucks, and reeks of foul play. The police seem more & more guilty with every action.

Oct 2, 2012
Douglasville Ga
For the record, i am def not siding with the nut job just stating facts. Yes i agree the cops that shot up the civilians car were wrong but we dont know what the circumstances were do we. Just something to think about. Much love

2004 Lb7

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
... Yes i agree the cops that shot up the civilians car were wrong but we dont know what the circumstances were do we. Just something to think about. Much love

2004 Lb7

Under which "circumstances" would it be OK?

The circumstances were that they could not tell a big truck from a little one, and couldn't tell a big black male from a little asian female. Yet they could see well enough to fire at least 10 rounds into the kill zone.

It would be like me shooting another hunter deliberately because I thought he was Charlie Manson who had escaped.

A city paycheck does not say 007 on the front. Licensed To Kill.

There isn't a way on God's Green Earth that it was "justified" or that a reasonable person would act in such a manner, cop or not. If the government starts to believe that's reasonable behavior, it's time to get rid of the government.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
The really bad part is it happened twice, immediately. Kill anything that is in a blue truck.

What were their instructions for the day?

For the LAPD incident in Corona:

Could it have been they tried to kill him when he surrendered? We will never know. We do know the shootout occurred in the middle of one of the busiest intersections in Corona and both sides were shooting.

If that is what happened, it explains the Riverside shooting really well, and both the Blue Truck attacks.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
To make something clear, I don't side with the shooter. He should be tried and get the death penalty if he did what he is accused of.

But the Blue Truck nonsense is just as evil and just as criminal. I don't see shooting women any better than punching them. Only low-life scum hurts a woman or a child.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
DOH!! Dorner's pickup was gray. So it was shoot any pickup that wasn't red or white. And it was Mr. McDaniel (private citizen) who spotted Dorner and chased him at first, then notified LAPD.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Under which "circumstances" would it be OK?

The circumstances were that they could not tell a big truck from a little one, and couldn't tell a big black male from a little asian female. Yet they could see well enough to fire at least 10 rounds into the kill zone.

It would be like me shooting another hunter deliberately because I thought he was Charlie Manson who had escaped.

A city paycheck does not say 007 on the front. Licensed To Kill.

There isn't a way on God's Green Earth that it was "justified" or that a reasonable person would act in such a manner, cop or not. If the government starts to believe that's reasonable behavior, it's time to get rid of the government.

Bingo:thumb:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
For trained law enforcement personnel they sure are jumpy when someone says they are going to try to kill them. Isn't that what they are trained to do? Protect themselves and others? And while the LAPD is protecting itself who is protecting the community while all the other bad guys are running around having a hay day because LAPD is so consumed with ONE person...?

messejme

Jazzy, Me and Max
Mar 7, 2008
Branchburg NJ
Donner's methods are quite effective at casting doubt on the "system". That is particularly what I like about him.