Casper no bueno

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Sorry to hear, Kat. You'll have Casper up and running again in short order, though.

Diesel power

Jun 2, 2008
maryland
Thats sucks. Who's doing the tuning on that thing?:rofl: Maybe time to re-evaluate a few minor details with the build/tune.....huh pat?

Good luck getting back up and running.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
That sucks sorry to hear that:(

Thats sucks. Who's doing the tuning on that thing?:rofl: Maybe time to re-evaluate a few minor details with the build/tune.....huh pat?

Good luck getting back up and running.

And what would you recomend he change:rofl::loser:

Trippin

SoCal Diesel
Aug 10, 2006
I'm so sorry to hear that. :(

IIRC, that's the last of the BMS motors. Or is there one more? :confused:

I was just downstairs in the engine room and Chris was putting the finishing touches on another 7.1.

I was planning on coming tomorrow anyway. Should I load up the 7.1 and leave now? I can be there in about 6 hours. :D

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Kevin, I don't know yet what are plans are tomorrow. I have only had 3 hours sleep :( I'm watching the kids in the pool at the hotel at the moment.

Guy, we have one more BMS engine on the stand at the shop.

As much as I wish we could swap engine at the track it's impossible. We both know that:(

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
I'm so sorry to hear that. :(

IIRC, that's the last of the BMS motors. Or is there one more? :confused:

I was just downstairs in the engine room and Chris was putting the finishing touches on another 7.1.

I was planning on coming tomorrow anyway. Should I load up the 7.1 and leave now? I can be there in about 6 hours. :D

Do it!;):D