Norco, CA
www.mcfooracing.com
ff3e0c5155d43f8dab01f2660ab9d606.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Robby Avery

GM TECH @ FENDER GMC
Jul 31, 2008
Norman Park, Georgia
Pat knew a lot about how to setup a truck... No truck ever did as much with such a limited amount of parts.

Sure was an innovator at diesel power challenge back in 2006 the first one I recall speaking of pat I don't see him posting much anymore everything alright with him just curious as to how he's doing forgive me if I've missed something somewhere

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Sure was an innovator at diesel power challenge back in 2006 the first one I recall speaking of pat I don't see him posting much anymore everything alright with him just curious as to how he's doing forgive me if I've missed something somewhere

Pat has moved on from Duramax racing as far as i know. their whole family dedicated years and years to this stuff.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Could this thread possibly touch off a "renewing of hostilities" between paint and honda??? :roflmao: Those old arguments between Nick and Brian were classics. Think that started the whole "Tailgate" deal, didnt it? :roflmao:

Yeah, Pat checks in once in a while to see how thinks are doing, but they're past diesel trucks now. We all eventually move on, I guess.

Nate, thanks for keeping Casper's memories and forging on to make new ones. :thumb:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Meanie will never leave. I once asked if meanie was for sale, and was given a 3 word expletive to perform an impossible deed.:roflmao::D

Ha! :roflmao:

They still have Wendy, Meanie (like mike said), and now a couple volts for the kids and Pat was getting into cross country motorcycles not too long ago. I think Kat has a gobblin (dog) now thats a bit more wicked than she is though and a new puppy :rofl: :hug:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Could this thread possibly touch off a "renewing of hostilities" between paint and honda??? :roflmao: Those old arguments between Nick and Brian were classics. Think that started the whole "Tailgate" deal, didnt it? :roflmao:
:

Hahaha yeah I left the tailgate quote in my signature for a good laugh. Nick is a cool gal

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Hey Nate, you just got a mention over at CompD.
I guess you went up against the maroon 12v Junker Drag Truck?
Sounds like he was all geeked out racing Casper. :hehe:

duramaxnate

Professional Amateur
Feb 18, 2014
Norco, CA
www.mcfooracing.com
Hey Nate, you just got a mention over at CompD.
I guess you went up against the maroon 12v Junker Drag Truck?
Sounds like he was all geeked out racing Casper. :hehe:

Thats the PowerDriven Diesel shop truck I think....
Aaaaannnnd the typical CompD style trash talking...what else is new? lol
I guess I am cool now, getting talked about on CompD...:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I had tons of fun that weekend, didn't care how fast or slow I was, Didn't have time to test prior.

And that is the only picture of me that I saw on the NHRDA website for the weekend. There were a good amount of cameras floating around too...But I heard there are still more to be uploaded.

Last edited: