Casper= 168.77

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I would imagine by the time he looks at the GPS and sees how fast he's going and eases off the throttle to correct at that point the point a to b is over!

At a 170 MPH your covering ground VERY quickly. I dunno how fast you've ever driven but I've done a buck double nickles and I'll tell you a half mile,is like a blink. I can only imagine faster! I did that on a Honda in my youth.

He needs to get Casper tech'd so he can just let it roll.

Congrats to the Mcrats,awesome stuff! :)

Great explanation Mack, right on.:D

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Casper needs a bigger speedometer!!

Someting out of a streetbike maybe.

Nice work guys. You should start delivering pizza!:rofl:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
wish i got to drive our pro-mod!!! Hows zero to 210mph+- in say 6.50ish seconds sound!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Still, AWSOME JOB McSwain family and friends! Thats pretty damn cool to hear "Casper the Nasty D-Max" tearin up the salt at what looks to be more than capable of smashin some records!

:bow: to CASPER

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Pat are they limiting you because of a "rookie' status also?

Mack
I don't think Pat wil post till this is over. Kat gave me all the info with Pat talking in the backround. I think this whole thing has been an eye opening ezperience and totaly different than anything they have done before. This has kicked their ass and they are tired. Johnny ( Gasout ) has been invaluable to the McRat team. I am really sorry I couldn't be there to take some of the burden of the team and help.
You have got to have a world of respect for what these people have gone through and done.
:bow: :D

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
congrats thts moveing ive been 178 on my bike and it goes by in less then a blink:eek:. nice job guys way to over come obstacles

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Thanks Y'all!
:hug:

I got my "C" license today so technically, I'm allowed to drive up to 200mph.

But my lack of a parachute, window clips and roof rails, keep me from going past 175 per the rulebook.

The engine is at about 30-35PSI boost at 175mph, we coasted through the 3 mile beam because I was afraid of going too fast and getting the boot.

This was just a "newbie fact finding" race so I know what to do when it's time to get serious. I know we will go alot fast next time.

Got to get up at 5am again, so I will post more later.

:hello:

blksmok

Apr 28, 2008
Wow! Amazing work guys. My hat is off to Pat, Kat, Johnny, the kids, and anyone else involved. Truly amazing! Congratulations. :thumb:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Mack
I don't think Pat wil post till this is over. Kat gave me all the info with Pat talking in the backround. I think this whole thing has been an eye opening ezperience and totaly different than anything they have done before. This has kicked their ass and they are tired. Johnny ( Gasout ) has been invaluable to the McRat team. I am really sorry I couldn't be there to take some of the burden of the team and help.
You have got to have a world of respect for what these people have gone through and done.
:bow: :D

There is NO doubt about all of that! :)

fajitatone

Almost Stock
Jul 6, 2007
WA
www.fajita.net
Driving that fast takes an enormous amount of concentration. You must be exhausted. Congratulations on a great set of runs and your new class "C" license. Hopefully Kat is driving on the way back so you can get much needed and deserved rest.

One more time, GO McRAT RACING!!! Fastest Rat in the West!