Casper= 168.77

Trippin

SoCal Diesel
Aug 10, 2006
I like the part where it says "Rookie" next to Pat's name. :rofl:

Reminds me of when Formula 1 World Champion Nigel Mansel drove a car in the Indy 500 and they made him go through "Rookie orientation".

Guy

Fingers

Village Idiot
Vendor/Sponsor
Apr 1, 2008
White Oak, PA
For DT Pat was not allowed to run 4wd :( Now if he was a gasser he would have been allowed to.

If I read the rules correctly now that you have pointed it out...

Even gasser pickups must run in the Modified Pickup class (/MP) to use 4x4. /PP does not allow 4x4.

And if I read it right, to run 4x4 in Diesel, you have to bump to Modified Diesel Truck (/MDT) to use 4x4.

Guess driving all four wheels is an unfair advantage. :D

RKTMech

Idiot with a wrench
Aug 18, 2008
The Norco's
I like the part where it says "Rookie" next to Pat's name. :rofl:

Reminds me of when Formula 1 World Champion Nigel Mansel drove a car in the Indy 500 and they made him go through "Rookie orientation".

Guy

Do you remember how beat he (Mansel) looked at the end of the race, and how fresh Mario looked!

I bet the rat pack had that wiped out look a couple of times this weekend. Drag it home guys and we'll put her back together...:joker:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
OH!!!

Thanks y'all!

I'm a bit weary, and will start to write up all that happened tomorrow.

I will tell you this, it ain't a solo sport, you need lots of good folk by your side to make it happen. Thankfully, I have some of the best. You.

Last edited:

mde

fuel injection is my life
Mar 17, 2007
Bucky State
OH!!!

Thanks y'all!

I'm a bit weary, and will start to write up all that happened tomorrow.

I will tell you this, it ain't a solo sport, you need lots of good folk by your side to make it happen. Thankfully, I have some of the best. You.

Bonneville is devenitly not a solo sport ... we were 12 team members but still could use another 5, especial welders (we were the manufacturing/fixing pit on the salt)

sadly we couldnt do a run ... we found a lot of bugs but I simulated a race on the stands this morning and made a burn out in 4th gear and 225 mph / 3700 rpm :eek: ... tires grow and strike the fenders ... at least I was the guy who made to most smoke/noise with that car ... :D after he did the record run over the 242 mph

I'm in Boulder City this night and fly back tomorrow morning back to the Midwest .... best expriences in my life ....

BTW: I got ask by the owner of the car whether I would be the driver for the car :eek:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Bonneville is devenitly not a solo sport ... we were 12 team members but still could use another 5, especial welders (we were the manufacturing/fixing pit on the salt)

sadly we couldnt do a run ... we found a lot of bugs but I simulated a race on the stands this morning and made a burn out in 4th gear and 225 mph / 3700 rpm :eek: ... tires grow and strike the fenders ... at least I was the guy who made to most smoke/noise with that car ... :D after he did the record run over the 242 mph

I'm in Boulder City this night and fly back tomorrow morning back to the Midwest .... best expriences in my life ....

BTW: I got ask by the owner of the car whether I would be the driver for the car :eek:

Sorry the car didn't make it down the track :( I know you guys where working your tails off.