Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Im ready head to head against you driving maxed out how much cooler could it be:D Im pulling the jets:eek: lets do a run kinda toward the end i dont want to break it right off the bat

How much of a head start do you want? I let the Source Auto guys have 2 seconds in Wooburn, is that enough?

[YOUTUBE]OFilv4-XFb4[/YOUTUBE]

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
I'm not as giving as Ken...Bring it on boys;)

Better practice up on that pro tree. Dimitri, at least you most likely won't red light:D

When there is prize money on the line, I don't give head starts.

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
I'm not as giving as Ken...Bring it on boys;)

Better practice up on that pro tree. Dimitri, at least you most likely won't red light:D

When there is prize money on the line, I don't give head starts.

:D dont you worry about that pro tree rob, good thing i did red light or you would have been loading your truck after that round:rofl:

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Isn't the class they are promoting for the edge weekend pro street? I don't think there will be much fun without allowing N2O. Looking at NADM's rules for pro street trucks and it states.
Pro Street: 5000 lbs minimum pounds, no nitrous, diesel fuel only, heads up 1/8th mile drag racing"

We don't run N2O, but I know many that do. I'm ok with 1/8 mile, but would rather run it out to 1/4 mile.

Last edited:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
How much of a head start do you want? I let the Source Auto guys have 2 seconds in Wooburn, is that enough?

[YOUTUBE]OFilv4-XFb4[/YOUTUBE]

:rofl: two seconds, or two tenths:D like i said you boys better load that big tune in cause you know my 12 points of giggle gas injection are not scared to play with that single cab, how about i even give you the weight factor of about a thousand pounds as a crutch just in case:hug:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Looking at NADM's rules for pro street trucks and it states. Isn't the class they are promoting for the edge weekend pro street? I don't think there will be much fun without allowing N2O.

Pro Street: 5000 lbs minimum pounds, no nitrous, diesel fuel only, heads up 1/8th mile drag racing"

:D ha ha you would bring that into this race run what you brung no rules;)

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
:rofl: two seconds, or two tenths:D like i said you boys better load that big tune in cause you know my 12 points of giggle gas injection are not scared to play with that single cab, how about i even give you the weight factor of about a thousand pounds as a crutch just in case:hug:
You better leave the N2O on the truck and stop sniffing it Dimitri, your getting delirious.:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.