Buyer Bewear- Eric (alliance1289) Ripped me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
I have tried to get this resolved & kept out of being posted in the completely open for some time, but now that it's on the 6th month I've kinda gotten sick of Eric not stepping up & paying me my money.
just a fair warning for anyone thinking of helping/donanting/selling OR buying parts to eric, keep in mind he "bought" A set of lb7 heads from me in may, gave partcial payment for them and that was it,(was supposed to meet him at the II dyno event that i wasnt even planning on attending, drove 3hours there/back wasted the whole day there trying to contact him and left, got home and he called me saying his phone was acting up and asked if i would drive back down to II and meet him & he would give me an extra $50 to cover fuel) so being nice i did.he went 4 months ignoring me tell i starting letting people know in his WTB & FD threads that he still owed me money, that finally got his attention to make contact 1 month ago, and said he was going to send me a check for $200.00 & asked if that would be fair enough for what he owes me,as he will not deal with paypal.well it has been almost amonth and Still no check has came in the mail Eric, going on week 5 since you said it was mailed off & month 6 since you picked up my heads at II...
where is the money you owe me? when will i see it? i know the post office dont take 4 weeks to mail a check from whyoming to utah...
Now this thread should either A-get him to pay me my money, B-He will still continue to skip out on my payment & stay off the forums or C-make a new screen name & still rip people off.

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
You drove a total of 6 hours, why wouldn't you go to his house and see him in person?

Not sure where he lives, somewhere in rock springs....
It would Probably cost more in diesel to drive there then I'd get for payment owed.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I cant believe someone would be so sorry as to let $200.00 cause this much trouble. It would be different if he bought a kidney for one of his children and came up $200.00 short but this is BS! Hope you get it straigh TRUBBS, I'm sure its more the principle of it now than the money.

RedHotGMC

stock
Jan 16, 2012
Northern Utah
Well hopefully this can all be settled with no problems, erics a good guy. In fact we had breakfast with him at fuel fest. Best of luck on getting this resolved and hopefully things can be kept civil.

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
I cant believe someone would be so sorry as to let $200.00 cause this much trouble. It would be different if he bought a kidney for one of his children and came up $200.00 short but this is BS! Hope you get it straigh TRUBBS, I'm sure its more the principle of it now than the money.

It's kinda both to be honest, to some $200 is just pocket change, but when you only make $10.00/Hr with a $300 truck payment on single income, $200 ends up being a nice chunk of change
But yes principle is a big thing, especially after making the unplanned drive twice giving up my day so I could meet it then getting stiffed kinda blows.

RedHotGMC

stock
Jan 16, 2012
Northern Utah
It's kinda both to be honest, to some $200 is just pocket change, but when you only make $10.00/Hr with a $300 truck payment on single income, $200 ends up being a nice chunk of change
But yes principle is a big thing, especially after making the unplanned drive twice giving up my day so I could meet it then getting stiffed kinda blows.

I think Lwatson meant it the other way around trevor. Either way money is money..

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Well hopefully this can all be settled with no problems, erics a good guy. In fact we had breakfast with him at fuel fest. Best of luck on getting this resolved and hopefully things can be kept civil.

If you know him you should help this guy out! Sucks when you dont get paid . Just saying if you could I'm sure he'd be great full! Not trying to put you on the spot.

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
I think Lwatson meant it the other way around trevor. Either way money is money..

With how he has it worded it seams to me that he was directing it towards Eric, and more "sticking up" for me, could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time & wouldnt be the last ha.
But yes, Either way to slice & serve it, money owed is money owed.

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
If you know him you should help this guy out! Sucks when you dont get paid . Just saying if you could I'm sure he'd be great full! Not trying to put you on the spot.

Thanks for the kind words, but I'm not in need of helping out, I make it by with a simpler life & as much O/T as my work will allow.:D
Just don't like gettin ripped off, to be honest the only reason I bought the lb7 engine was to part it out & put the money towards my truck.

RedHotGMC

stock
Jan 16, 2012
Northern Utah
With how he has it worded it seams to me that he was directing it towards Eric, and more "sticking up" for me, could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time & wouldnt be the last ha.

Nevermind, were on the same page. For some reason I took what you meant a different way and confused myself. Hopefully there is a reason for all of this and that it can be resolved.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA

Landon was taking your side.

red1977

Nov 15, 2010
Ogden Utah
Trevor if you it took you a hr and a half to drive to ii from your house you drive slow:roflmao:. Hope you get your money. If you can get me a adress I"m not very far from Sheridan WY.

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
Trevor if you it took you a hr and a half to drive to ii from your house you drive slow:roflmao:. Hope you get your money. If you can get me a adress I"m not very far from Sheridan WY.

Got to remember I got a LLY I'm scared to touch the skinny pedal, she loves to drink fuel like a collage girl living by "YOLO"
Plus I had no idea where I was goin.

I shoulda just sold you the entire engine & wouldn't have to deal with this BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.