Big Single Turbo/Large injectors=Injector Rattle??????

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Boy this has turned into quite the d*ck measuring contest.:roflmao: Having no rattles means someone actually spent a little time dialing it in. Big deal.

Those of you saying rattles are fine, need to learn to tune.:rolleyes: You don't sacrifice power when the maf limiters and timing tables are set up properly.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Boy this has turned into quite the d*ck measuring contest.:roflmao: Having no rattles means someone actually spent a little time dialing it in. Big deal.

Those of you saying rattles are fine, need to learn to tune.:rolleyes: You don't sacrifice power when the maf limiters and timing tables are set up properly.

OK Steve JR,

Get off your knees and wipe your mouth.

:baby:

You run a one tune wonder, pulling tune, try this, don't build any boost, don't brake stall your TTS tuned truck, flat foot it and get back to me.

:thumb:

If you want to argue about race vs. street tuning with a single, no switchable tune we can, but since PPE offers no switchable tuning its easy to set the MAF up and Timing limiters to make each tune work properly, not the apples to apples when you MAF limit all out race tunes and then try to use a tow tune on the same ecm.

Just a reminder, most properly built race/pulling tunes leave brake stalled on boost, that is how they are tuned to launch,

It can be done, but there is a trade off on the smaller tunes in the ecm, unless you use DSP2, then it has a MAF limiter for DSP2.

Last edited:

770JOHNNYW

Sep 16, 2009
Gainesville ,Ga
Hard to tell in the video, but it looks like the tach is at about 1800 while the speedo is still at 0. Pause it right around 8 seconds.

thats what i thought but im backpedeling or whatever he said:spit: that ragged ppe lift pumps so ****ing loud you couldnt tell if you left all the rod bolts loose let alone if you had a little injector rattle?

anyway ,so dipshit dan? when are you gonna come down and let me stick weld you some twins together that run harder than the turd in that video?

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
Just put the flamin' red initials on it and ... BAM! Folks what we have here is new product, taking diesel performance to a higher level!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odyssey25013

DF Regect
Nov 9, 2010
CT
:happy: :nana3: :bootyshake: :stirthepot2: :catfight2: :smellslike: :hater: :beavisnbutthead:

That is the sum of my reaction to reading this. Now keep going this chit is funny

VeeAte

going for 10s
Dec 7, 2010
ocean springs, ms
s366, 60% over and wicked stage3..i get a good amount of rattle on race/economy tunes. I've lowered the timing down low which helped turbo spool but it still rattles, whats the fix for this.