Big Single Turbo/Large injectors=Injector Rattle??????

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
We TRIED this as a single, didn't quite get it to go... But next year we will one way or another! It was DAMN close this year...

I think a 115mm thumper would work good as a atmosphere charger with the 3.9, or 2- 3.5" chargers as atmosphere.... What do you think these DMAX bottom ends can really take??? :D

On Edit: That is a 8" round air shutoff...

Attachments

• PT98mmTurbo.jpg
    PT98mmTurbo.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 140

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
We TRIED this as a single, didn't quite get it to go... But next year we will one way or another! It was DAMN close this year...

I think a 115mm thumper would work good as a atmosphere charger with the 3.9, or 2- 3.5" chargers as atmosphere.... What do you think these DMAX bottom ends can really take??? :D

On Edit: That is a 8" round air shutoff...

Hahaha and this unit make mine look like a cute little guy.:rofl: Youll have that on a big job.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Its a PPE instrument cluster, duh.

Hey Ben! Are you not a "VENDOR" now???? I think you need to read the vendor rules again, as it seems you are trampling all over them....

keep pushing me.... You will lose in more ways than one... I have no issue with you, BUT I will not be pushed around. I can guaranty this....;):hug:

770JOHNNYW

Sep 16, 2009
Gainesville ,Ga
Hey Ben! Are you not a "VENDOR" now???? I think you need to read the vendor rules again, as it seems you are trampling all over them....

keep pushing me.... You will lose in more ways than one... I have no issue with you, BUT I will not be pushed around. I can guaranty this....;):hug:

Oh no!!! Watch out now...the truth hurts don't it there dipshit dan...you gonna call the cops or maybe just cry? I think you should just give up after that post!!!

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Just my two cents... Starting threads to start trouble and making posts like you have been whether your right or wrong does nothing for PPE's image or yours.

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
Wait, wait, wait.......ok i just had to check the web addres to make sure i wasnt on dieselplace.com :roflmao: just kidding guys, cant we just agree to disagree? Nobody is going to convince anybody to change their opinion so what is the point of arguing about this anymore? Just sayin....

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008

oh shit ben.... your pushing him!! dont you know hes a badass and wont be pushed around? shame on you