Beer of the nite

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
Had a Youngs Double Chocolate Stout for lunch. Not with lunch, for lunch - around noon.

Enjoying a Founders Breakfast Stout now. It's morning. Breakfast time.

How'd they get my pic on the bottle?
IMAG0131_zpseca25499.jpg

Last edited:

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
Whats the deal with the DogFish 120 IPA?

Stopped by another store today. Didnt have any. And he said he usually only gets 4-6 single bottles at a time that sell out same day. He was surprised I got the one bottle. He did have the 60 and 90 IPA in stock.

http://www.dogfish.com/brews-spirits/the-brews/occassional-rarities/120-minute-ipa.htm

Van is scheduled to go to the dealer next Friday. I'll hit the one store that shows on the Fish Finder, and maybe another larger store I know of about 10 minutes from the dealer.

chrisd91

Jan 27, 2012
Washington State
Whats the deal with the DogFish 120 IPA?

Stopped by another store today. Didnt have any. And he said he usually only gets 4-6 single bottles at a time that sell out same day. He was surprised I got the one bottle. He did have the 60 and 90 IPA in stock.

http://www.dogfish.com/brews-spirits/the-brews/occassional-rarities/120-minute-ipa.htm

Van is scheduled to go to the dealer next Friday. I'll hit the one store that shows on the Fish Finder, and maybe another larger store I know of about 10 minutes from the dealer.

120 IBUs, in other words, really fawking bitter

workin' diesel

factory tuned
Nov 13, 2010
Coalhust, AB Canada
Sounds good! I can brew a beer kit at home that has 120 IBU's (9.2%). They call it the 115th Dream Hopbursted IPA. Problem is that you have 5 gallons of it after it is brewed. Better hope it is good.

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Its got your name on it.:thumb:

The Pliny is disappearing quickly

Don't hold out bro, which pliny?

Just picked up some Flying Dog Raging Bitch. Haven't had any since last summer, New Glarus also has their IIPA out now as their limited thumbprint beer so I got some of that as well. The New Glarus stuff is an interesting Double IPA, its not much of an in your face type, not that I don't like those. Raging bitch is more along those lines, but mellow enough you can still drink a few

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Don't hold out bro, which pliny?

Just picked up some Flying Dog Raging Bitch. Haven't had any since last summer, New Glarus also has their IIPA out now as their limited thumbprint beer so I got some of that as well. The New Glarus stuff is an interesting Double IPA, its not much of an in your face type, not that I don't like those. Raging bitch is more along those lines, but mellow enough you can still drink a few

I shipped James 12 Pliny the Elders :D