Beer of the nite

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
coca cola.....very refreshing

Queerbait :D

Joe decided to help himself to some Monster from tge beer fridge a few days ago.... dude had more jitters than a tasered rabbit. :rofl:

Its 9:18am and I'm on my 6th Corona for the morning....nothing like a lime and sour to wake up :D

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Queerbait :D

Joe decided to help himself to some Monster from tge beer fridge a few days ago.... dude had more jitters than a tasered rabbit. :rofl:

Its 9:18am and I'm on my 6th Corona for the morning....nothing like a lime and sour to wake up :D

Fricken Vegas drunks :D

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Fricken Vegas drunks :D

Small town, nothing to do, you know how it is here:D

Once the Coronas are gone, I got 2 36'ers of Coors in the bottom of the cooler if anyone wants to get tossed. Helping the in-laws with a garage sale and Im boooooored.....thus, the beer.:D

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Nick I'll send you monies for some Pliny!!

Got me a 4 pack of Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout, 4 pack of Founders Imperial Stout, and 6 pack of Founders All Day IPA...

Haven't had the IPA before so hopefully its good.:thumb:

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
Are any of you able to get Dogfish head 120 minute IPA?

Super Liquor in Canton, MI shows it on the Fish Finder, about 60 miles from me. I'll be that way in the next couple weeks and check on it. Have to take the van back to the dealer when they get the parts in. Probably only 10-15 minutes or so out of my way then

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Super Liquor in Canton, MI shows it on the Fish Finder, about 60 miles from me. I'll be that way in the next couple weeks and check on it. Have to take the van back to the dealer when they get the parts in. Probably only 10-15 minutes or so out of my way then

That would be awesome thank you... I'll get you a tracking number in a few hours.

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
Hmmm on the BoltCutter. Not my thing. Bought 2 @ $20 each too. It's cellerable, so maybe I'll leave the 2 nd in the basement for a while.

Edit - well, after 3/4 of the 750 ml bottle at 15%avg I may take back my previous statement of not buying it agian. :beer2:

Last edited:

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
Didn't try it last night, bit of allergy/sinus stuff that seems to alert my taste sensation.

Kind of a split shift today and too paranoid about having any alcohol in me while driving the van. Probably try it Wednesday.

Did you send me another pm ? I think it was just delayed notification from the forum. an email came thru saying I had one, but nothing.

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
One pliny down. Won't have any trouble enjoying this while its still fresh.

Dealer called, my van part is in. Just waiting to hear back from the guy thats going to do the lettering on the van,as he is out that way too. Probably going 'fishing' this week or next.

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
I just got ONE bottle of dogfish 120 ipa at a nearby store. It was his last one. He said he only can get it individually and has a hard time getting it. About $10 after tax. I'll hold on to it until I hit the other store in Canton.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
I just got ONE bottle of dogfish 120 ipa at a nearby store. It was his last one. He said he only can get it individually and has a hard time getting it. About $10 after tax. I'll hold on to it until I hit the other store in Canton.

Thank you James :D :D :D

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
Oh, I also cleaned them out of their remaining Founders Imperial Stout when I grabbed the Dogfish. 2 - 4 packs left. Going to age for a while:woott: