EFILive Battle of the Bands...TUNA WARS!

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
My isspro ev2 drive pressure gauge and 3' of cooper tubing coiled, has worked flawlessly. No filters, or anything special. Gauge does not flutter at all.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
I justuse a 0-100 autometer boost gauge and coil 2 foot of copper coil 1/8 dia. iirc. But mine flutters just a touch but not really once its up above 10 psi.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Why don't you call him and ask him if you're that curious.

I have 16 emails back and forth between 6/24 and 7/24 with logs sent and looked at.

He purchased a pulling tune only, due to an error on my end he got a full DSP5 setup.

After July 24th I did not hear anything else from Ben......:confused:

Last email was that he was going to try to get to the track and since I never heard back from him and the volume of tunes/emails/calls I receive it slipped thru the cracks.

Don't know what is going on at this point.

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
I have 16 emails back and forth between 6/24 and 7/24 with logs sent and looked at.

He purchased a pulling tune only, due to an error on my end he got a full DSP5 setup.

After July 24th I did not hear anything else from Ben......:confused:

Last email was that he was going to try to get to the track and since I never heard back from him and the volume of tunes/emails/calls I receive it slipped thru the cracks.

Don't know what is going on at this point.

Tony, I thought all tuners could just send 1 tune out and be done with it... You mean you dont have these magical tunes??? LOLOL :hug:Keep up the good work bud

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
I just gave up and loaded another tune in that I could adjust my self. I had to have it running alright to finish the season. Nothing against you tony, but I needed changes made and couldn't wait however long for an email tweak, just to keep redoing and redoing.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
If I had the money to try them all I would. I would really like to try korys tunes. Out of all the tunes I've tried I think atp had the smoothest/cleanest of them all.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Maybe ill have kory, tony, and rob tine mine see who fairs better least i got bigger sticks, dual pumps custom compression :D!!!!!

Well aren't you a sexy "bee otch";)
Hopefully you do, do a comparison. Thats what this thread is all about. The more comparisons, the better, right.:thumb:
If this thread has guys running stock comp's, slightly modified comp's, and highly modified comparison's that would be awesome, and thats why i started it!!:hug:

Q: if i buy a v2, can i then buy sets of tunes from various tuners, and load them onto the v2 to run on my truck?

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Can I take full credit for making enough power at idle to bend rods and throw them through the block at idle? I want that credit!!!! Lol jjk

Duuude can you tell me your secret to making this power at idle!!! Are you using moar fuel!! :roflmao:

Well aren't you a sexy "bee otch";)
Hopefully you do, do a comparison. Thats what this thread is all about. The more comparisons, the better, right.:thumb:
If this thread has guys running stock comp's, slightly modified comp's, and highly modified comparison's that would be awesome, and thats why i started it!!:hug:

Q: if i buy a v2, can i then buy sets of tunes from various tuners, and load them onto the v2 to run on my truck?

My post was dripping with sarcasm :D but if i were to pay someone itd be kory he's a good guy and knows his stuff, no im nit saying everyone else doesn't know anything. Id just rather give a friend my money!

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Well, i know i said i had an appointment to do a side by side dyno comparison on the 5th of this month. I had to reschedule. I just sent my tcm out today to be calibrated for the new turbo map, and in the last couple weeks i have sent a couple logs back and forth and have some new optimized tuning for my set up.

Now, i have driven both sets of tunes and have some of my own opinions, i am going to document and elaborate on them after some controlled testing has been done.

Both sets of tunes rip, and put a big ol smile on my face. I think its safe to say both guys know whats up.

I am gonna try for next thursday to run on the dyno....