Another twinned truck on craigslist.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Its lacking the most important part to the set up. Needs a motor build bad. Could be hurt already. Who knows. What i do know is dual pumps, twins and injectors dont let a stock bottom end live long. Ask harbin22. So 50+k for a truck that might need another 10k to make it last isnt such a great deal in my book. It looks great, wont lie, but other then that i dont see 53k. And it doesnt book at 50k. Maybe brand new it did. And he still didnt pay that.

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
Sounds nice! Lol... To each their own man.

But honestly guys, I'm obviously in no hurry to sell... If I was I'd have it on eBay and these forums. Any price is an asking price. But you gotta start somewhere. But so you know Chris I turned down $49k in $100 bills.... Which is a lot closer to $53k than $35.

Thanks for all of your guys interest. I appreciate the compliments.

You're lucky enough to get an offer of $49K for that thing, take the money and run.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Its lacking the most important part to the set up. Needs a motor build bad. Could be hurt already. Who knows. What i do know is dual pumps, twins and injectors dont let a stock bottom end live long. Ask harbin22. So 50+k for a truck that might need another 10k to make it last isnt such a great deal in my book. It looks great, wont lie, but other then that i dont see 53k. And it doesnt book at 50k. Maybe brand new it did. And he still didnt pay that.

Never said his truck books for $50k. My point is he could take all of his go fast stuff and trinkets off the truck and sell the truck for what it books for. Then he could sell his go fast & trinkets to recover his money.

I used to deal with modified snowmobiles and its the same way. You either find a buyer who will pay your price or you strip the sled/truck back to stock and sell it for what is worth along with selling your parts.

It is always up to the buyer to take the risk on buying something but doing the:thumb: research and checking what needs to be checked before forking over the coin will go along ways.

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
I had 30k into my lb7 including purchase price. I just sold it for $4k over kbb. Yes it was worth more becuse of the mods but not anywhere near what I had into it. If you passed over 49k in Benjamin's you should get your head checked. Jmo.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Just think, 6 months of truck payments for his LMM woulda paid for my LB7 :rofl:

I already had a LBZ, and modded it, modded it some more and asked myself why I was doing that to a 45k truck at the time..

I think it's pointless, but hey, I don't need a fancy new truck to go fast.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
New is lml. Lmms are not what i call new or a 3yr old truck anyway. Im sure some idiot will buy it for what he wants but will have over paid 10k and then motor Will go and have a 10-15k motor. To add to it and have 65-70k in a trk that u should have 45-50k in.

Janimal444

Jun 25, 2012
Salem, NH
New is lml. Lmms are not what i call new or a 3yr old truck anyway. Im sure some idiot will buy it for what he wants but will have over paid 10k and then motor Will go and have a 10-15k motor. To add to it and have 65-70k in a trk that u should have 45-50k in.

X2, even if the truck had a built motor I think 53k would be a little on the high side. I remember there was someone selling a built motor LMM on here for 42k if I remember correctly. 4" Cognito, nice truck, a little higher miles though.

Janimal444

Jun 25, 2012
Salem, NH
Just think, 6 months of truck payments for his LMM woulda paid for my LB7 :rofl:

I already had a LBZ, and modded it, modded it some more and asked myself why I was doing that to a 45k truck at the time..

I think it's pointless, but hey, I don't need a fancy new truck to go fast.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya. My LBZ is far from new at this point, but sometimes I wish I had bought a pound 7 to play around with. The LBZ's are such a nice daily driver in their stock (or mildly modded) form that it sometimes seems a little crazy to be doing the mods I do to it.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy

I think it's pointless, but hey, I don't need a fancy new truck to go fast.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya. My LBZ is far from new at this point, but sometimes I wish I had bought a pound 7 to play around with. The LBZ's are such a nice daily driver in their stock (or mildly modded) form that it sometimes seems a little crazy to be doing the mods I do to it.

I hear that. I have had the debate with myself several times on putting the LMM back to semi stock and driving the fuuuck out of it and modding the jesus out of the LB7. Seems like the thing to do but I really like daily driving the lb7 also.

Janimal444

Jun 25, 2012
Salem, NH
I hear that. I have had the debate with myself several times on putting the LMM back to semi stock and driving the fuuuck out of it and modding the jesus out of the LB7. Seems like the thing to do but I really like daily driving the lb7 also.

Daily driving/bang for the buck performance I still say you can't beat a built trans, lift pump, stock turbo LBZ/LMM with max effort tuning:woott:. Getting a little side tracked here but sometimes I miss those days and wish I could have some of my $$ back:roflmao:.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
X3. Wish i would have kept my ccsb 06 instead of trading in on my 07. And I wish i would have bought a lightly used 07 instead of ordering in one. The money saved could have went right to mods. Lol wouldnt be here 5yrs later still tryin to have enough for a motor build. :eek:

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
I agree. Twins are crazy awesome. But i cant wait for the day i dont have to cross my fingers and pray when im passin someone or wanting to race. I know my rods hate me.

lowbarDMAXX

Jan 10, 2013
south west florida
Daily driving/bang for the buck performance I still say you can't beat a built trans, lift pump, stock turbo LBZ/LMM with max effort tuning:woott:. Getting a little side tracked here but sometimes I miss those days and wish I could have some of my $$ back:roflmao:.

:thumb: hey this is pretty much where my truck is! minus the new tunes for my built trans :/ I bought my 09 with 14k miles on it for 40k. I STILL think i paid too much but just my opinion.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
but he's got 2 years, turbos, trans and a speakers on me.

and dont forget, stabilitrak. :rofl: :p:

seriously though, that truck is not worth 53k. Considering that, brand new, it definitely sold for less than 50k. (im not talking sticker price, im talking what the guy actually paid for it)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chev...9694582?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item337feee476

Ok this one has twice as many miles, but its only a little more than HALF the price.

"a brand new LML goes for $60k". Please... again, is everyone forgetting that nobody EVER pays anywhere NEAR sticker price for GM trucks/SUV's? My buddy bought a brand new 07 classic LBZ crew cab short bed fully loaded back in 2007 for $36k. The sticker price on the truck must have been close to 50k.

Last year another one of my friends was thinking about getting an LML. For a brand new crew cab short bed fully loaded LML, my buddy got the dealer to come down to $48k IIRC. And thats a "$60k truck"

But im just saying, using the argument of "oh well this truck was so-and-so $ new" is BS, because 100% of the time, when the buyer says that, hes referring to the sticker price, not what his actual investment is.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy

:roflmao: Turds are Lml's! End of story.