Another twinned truck on craigslist.

Janimal444

Jun 25, 2012
Salem, NH
Considering the new diesels anywhere from 58,000-65,000.00 usd and run like stockers do that makes the LMM pretty appealing in my book. We all know what it takes for $$$ to go fast but to have a loaded newer truck and be able to go fast is way coooool! Good luck with the sale. FYI I have an 07.5 and would not sell it for a penny less than 50G!:thumb:

My dad picked up a brand new 2011 ECSB LML for 42,000 last year, just saying. For 50k+, I'd spend he extra few grand and get an LML Denali, but that's just me. Definitely a nice looking rig though, but I don't think there is a huge market for twin turbo trucks with non-built motors.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
My dad picked up a brand new 2011 ECSB LML for 42,000 last year, just saying. For 50k+, I'd spend he extra few grand and get an LML Denali, but that's just me. Definitely a nice looking rig though, but I don't think there is a huge market for twin turbo trucks with non-built motors.

You take your new lml for $42k. My Lb7 laid more hp down then II twin lml back in May @ Cinco de dyno. Just saaaayin.

Janimal444

Jun 25, 2012
Salem, NH
You take your new lml for $42k. My Lb7 laid more hp down then II twin lml back in May @ Cinco de dyno. Just saaaayin.

Notice that I have an LBZ, and I'll be hanging on to her:D. I think we are on the same page here buddy, but for 50k+, I'll take a loaded LML, or I'll find an LMM with a built motor. Not going to pay that for a ticking time bomb, stock bottom end, twin turbo LMM.

Combine Pilot

They Call Me Mike
Feb 7, 2010
Saskatchewan
If it was a GMC I could see it but its just a Chevy :D I do agree with Chris though, aftermarket parts add very little value. Just my :2cents:

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Notice that I have an LBZ, and I'll be hanging on to her:D. I think we are on the same page here buddy, but for 50k+, I'll take a loaded LML, or I'll find an LMM with a built motor. Not going to pay that for a ticking time bomb, stock bottom end, twin turbo LMM.

Stock motor ticking time bomb? God hates a coward! Lol.:roflmao:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Did I read 60+psi on a stock-bottom LMM? People with more money than brains...:rolleyes:
I hope the new owner likes bent rods or cracked pistons.

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
I would love to meet the guy who offered $49K. I've got some oceanfront property right here in AZ for sale.

greif03lb7

cc/lb and lovin it
Dec 9, 2012
Granger, Ia
my lbz with stock injectors (for now) hits 50-52 psi maxes at 56 psi but settles around 50psi. Lbz and lmm rods are stronger then lly's so good tuning with a lbz or lmm and twins and a sain driver they should hold up for along time. Im doing 40% tips soon before I get yelled at lol.

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
We should start a "what would you sell your truck for" thread. A few trucks on the forum might change hands.

z79outlaw

Apr 20, 2007
Salem WI
You're insane. Aftermarket parts dont add any value to the truck. It's worth 35k tops.

$35k is a joke you know that, look at all the guys on here alone balking at the LMM market, people are asking big money for LMMs because thats what the market is bearing for them. Its not a $53K truck in my opinion but its very clean, aftermarket parts do add value and I'd wager you'd admit that yourself if you thought before you typed your never going to get full value but you'd probably come close to have, you'd get more for parting them out but then you'd have to factor in what the time and hassle to your self to take them off, market them and ship them.

My truck isnt anything special but he's got 2 years, turbos, trans and a speakers on me and I know I could have my truck sold in days at $35k, but I couldn't replace it for that so it has no value for me to sell it. No way I would have turned down $49k for that truck if I was him though.

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Sounds nice! Lol... To each their own man.

But honestly guys, I'm obviously in no hurry to sell... If I was I'd have it on eBay and these forums. Any price is an asking price. But you gotta start somewhere. But so you know Chris I turned down $49k in $100 bills.... Which is a lot closer to $53k than $35.

Thanks for all of your guys interest. I appreciate the compliments.

I seriously need the guy that offered you $49k for yours. Mine would be gone for that money. Very similar trucks and miles minus some factory options.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Yeah but in reality lmms values should go down because of the new epa bs. Least in my eyes. I wouldn't think about it. If it goes as far as puttin stuff back on a truck, that truck is worthless. Id own a lml forsure then.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
I seriously need the guy that offered you $49k for yours. Mine would be gone for that money. Very similar trucks and miles minus some factory options.

Thats what i was tryin to tell him. He says there none around like it. When in reality id take more performance mods over factory options.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Why would anyone first of all sell a truck with mods for what the truck books for? It is real easy to return the truck to stock and sell all the aftermarket parts. The truck will bring what the truck will bring plus you get some of your aftermarket parts money back. Now on the other hand someone may be willing to pay extra for a rig that is built how they want.:thumb: