Another twinned truck on craigslist.

TWINDBLACKLMM

Feb 13, 2013
You guys crack me up! Maybe our markets are different. I sold my 2007.5 gmc last year for $48k. Just bolt ons and a pro comp lift. So glad you are all experts. And glad you have an 06 that "has way more in it". Lol I've had plenty of local interest In the truck. Anyone wanna make an offer... Show me the cash. If not... Move on! Honestly most guys are cool... Chris I think you have your head screwed on backwards.

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
You guys keep comparing old body style trucks to a loaded 2010.... It's not even close to the same.

Chris... What's yours? Give me the trim and miles. I'm a cash buyer.

WT
Rubber floors, crank windows, manual locks, over 20k in motor and trans, got a bunch of dents and the rear bumper is twisted, come and get it.

The markets are very different. I found retards in Texas trying to sell loaded LBZs with 60k miles for 35 grand. Around here they're worth 20-22 max.
And yes my head is on backward and upside down. :hug:

GLWS

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Must be a chicago market then. Cause i dont get it. Your goin to have tons of interest. Only reason being its a dmax/alison ccsb truck. Once the price is waived around interest goes bye bye. And im only 2hrs away from you. Cant be crazy market difference.

TWINDBLACKLMM

Feb 13, 2013
Nice

WT
Rubber floors, crank windows, manual locks, over 20k in motor and trans, got a bunch of dents and the rear bumper is twisted, come and get it.

The markets are very different. I found retards in Texas trying to sell loaded LBZs with 60k miles for 35 grand. Up here they're worth 20-22 max.
And yes my head is on backward and upside down. :hug:

GLWS

Sounds nice! Lol... To each their own man.

But honestly guys, I'm obviously in no hurry to sell... If I was I'd have it on eBay and these forums. Any price is an asking price. But you gotta start somewhere. But so you know Chris I turned down $49k in $100 bills.... Which is a lot closer to $53k than $35.

Thanks for all of your guys interest. I appreciate the compliments.

TWINDBLACKLMM

Feb 13, 2013
For the owner of the truck can you explain the warranty to me if you can I'm very curious.

What's so hard... If its not modified it's warrantied. If my power window, seat, navigation system, or whatever stop working, it's got nothing to do with the mods, so it's covered.

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
What's so hard... If its not modified it's warrantied. If my power window, seat, navigation system, or whatever stop working, it's got nothing to do with the mods, so it's covered.

Relax buddy I am not doubting you man just asking for clarifications cause the way it reads is that the whole truck is.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Im tellin ya, certain dealerships might bend the rules but i know i was voided yrs ago on mine. So im sure this one would have a hard time unless its just interior stuff.

TWINDBLACKLMM

Feb 13, 2013
Sorry... Just that I had clarified the warranty earlier i thought. No my truck does not have a dpf, or EGR, and pcv is re routed. I have all stock parts if need be... But yeah, it's all up to the dealers discretion.

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
I'd sell mine for what I have in the new drivetrain. Aint any truck worth that. I payed 42k for mine and it was a piece of shit by 40k miles and might have had 5k dollars worth of use out of it

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Not sure whats worse this truck or PPE's world record setting motor:roflmao: Beautiful truck but only worth 42-45k... Shit Newly Tolf had his truck for sale a few months ago for less than 50k and it runs mid 10's with every part known to man on it and looks like the motor is gold plated with diamonds for all the fastners. And like brian said this truck is Built to NOT last unless it has something other than a stock bottom end, if not it will it is already on death row with dual pumps, injectors and compounds:spit: GLWS im sure some trust fund baby will have daddy write you a check for it, one last thing you are nuts for not taking 49k for it:hug:

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Considering the new diesels anywhere from 58,000-65,000.00 usd and run like stockers do that makes the LMM pretty appealing in my book. We all know what it takes for $$$ to go fast but to have a loaded newer truck and be able to go fast is way coooool! Good luck with the sale. FYI I have an 07.5 and would not sell it for a penny less than 50G!:thumb:

Kappa9012

MAN.... I Broke it again.
Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
52psi on my lmm with twins, never heard it bark at all.... blow off valve isn't needed, but hey... it's your truck boss.

PS, I bought my GMC crewcab loaded with 58k miles on it when it was 3 years old, fully loaded minus dvd for 33k.

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
If you let off the throttle a little slower they wont bark. Chopping the throttle off quick will make some noise. Mine was around 65#'s and didn't hurt anything