$50,000 dollar purse diesel race

HurtMan

Point of no return
Dec 21, 2009
Ogden Ut.
The chargers won't be that hard to light and unless these guys have done some racing on a .4 protree, a good drag racer will kick the pullers butt off the line by 2 or 3 tenths and you will not make that up with these rules. A guy like Rob, Michael, Buck, Jess, Stingpuller, Camomax, Trent, and Seth will will have a huge advantage off the tree. I'd say Dmitri too but he will be looking for the squeeze and forget to go. He's kind of slow on the tree anyway.

I'd say a truck that can run 10.5 consistently and a driver who can cut a .10 to .15 light on the .4 protree will be very difficult to beat.

Now thats funny!!!! Don't :cry: Dmitri

GeorgiaDieselGTO

Wants to drive his truck
May 12, 2010
Crossville
My truck is a dd so me no go, but i want to go watch :) I do agree tho, this race will be for dedicated drag trucks built to take serious fuel. takes money and i dont have that.

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
I hope I have the $$$ to just be able to go watch :baby:

I will split the Gas/Diesel with you:thumb: I Don't have the set up for this type of race this year:( but I would still like to head down to florida and watch the race and meet some of the guys/gals in person from the boards..

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Idk about the 4 digit horsepower, good set up and driving gets you a long ways too. I ran 10.7@128 and my truck only dynoed at 870ish hp and weighed in at just under 7k, the only thing removed was the back seat. Maybe the dyno was off, idk, but the numbers seemed about right on the calculator.

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
Idk about the 4 digit horsepower, good set up and driving gets you a long ways too. I ran 10.7 and my truck only dynoed at 870ish hp and weighed in at just under 7k, the only thing removed was the back seat. Maybe the dyno was off, idk, but the numbers seemed about right on the calculator.

I agree with you Rob :D

The head games have already begun :thumb:

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Big Race

I think a 500 hp killer mite have a chance. It should be a good time. I just want to get somewhere warm! Jeff p.s. it is only 8* now. p.s.s. the old girl stated up on a single battery.