$50,000 dollar purse diesel race

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
That would take some creativity with my truck. The last time I went to the track, I stripped the rear bumper, hitch,tailgate,rear seat,p-side front seat,subs,2nd battery, and ran PYO's on 265 AT's. The truck still weighed 70XXk with me in it. The extra weight of the lift and twins dont help.

You have to be kidding me. Your lift and the twin turbo and tubing weight 800lbs? Sheesh.

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
You have to be kidding me. Your lift and the twin turbo and tubing weight 800lbs? Sheesh.

Yeah Tom thats what I said:rolleyes: It seems like every truck/weight thread is the same way, for whatever reason different trucks of the same configuration have different weights:confused: As far as my truck there are alot of other little things that add up aswell, such as the Gooseneck hitch and Line-x in the bed. I have had my truck on a scale about 20 times in the last year pulling/racing and so on, point being I have a pretty good idea what it weighs;)

kjp800

-
Aug 6, 2008
New Jersey
I'm looking forward to it, its going to be nice to get out of here for a weekend. Me and nj lly are going to be driving down on Thursday:thumb:

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Bring it!!

I hope so! I would like nothing more than to race with the best. It's about more than just power, So I say bring it on. Jeff

SHOTZY

<"Whats next??"
Aug 27, 2008
melbourne, fl
It didn't say 2.6. Just said, single charger fuel only. I'm assuming its a 2.6. Although I also read that there is gonna be a gamblers race that's run whatcha brung! This keeps gettin better.:happy2:

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
i talked with Dan this pass weekend on the Premere cruise,he said they had 1 truck they were working closely with.i have heard of 10 second passes on the internet,i would assume not many tracks open so it must be a southern truck but who knows. charget got bolted on the motor today,hope to drop it in and have running by monday...

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
Hey not to throw the thread off base but do any of u guys that are coming down have a cummins motor yall wanna sale. If so please pm me with a price and if there is anything wrong with it. Looking for a 12 va or a 24 va i can p pump:thumb:

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Race

What is the status of the Race? How many entries and is there anyway to watch via internet or tv? Damn I wish I could be there!