$50,000 dollar purse diesel race

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
What is the status of the Race? How many entries and is there anyway to watch via internet or tv? Damn I wish I could be there!

Last I heard there were high 30 something entries. Bob Wagner and Marco from Smarty also donated 10 grand to the pot. CompD has a super stock diesel section with all the information on the race. They were talking of doing a live feed, didn't hear if anyone did anything for it though.

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
if any body with an 11.5 to 12.0 truck ia going to the race and wants a spot let me know. i will not be able to make the race with my truck. jess...

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
wow this is not as hot as i thought it was going to be!! i thought these spots would be full months ago

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
Todd, you know what time things will be getting started on friday? i need to start thinking about what time to leave and i don't really feel like lookin through a bunch of pages to find it.:thumb:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
wow this is not as hot as i thought it was going to be!! i thought these spots would be full months ago

I think if they would have done it a few months later it would have been alot better for turn out, alot of trucks are still down for winter rebuild or mode, I started on my truck late november and I still don't have it running. Maybe I am am off but I would have been there in a minute if I could have.

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
I think if they would have done it a few months later in the user it would have been alot better for turn out, alot of trucks are still down for winter rebuild or mode, I started on my truck late november and I still don't have it running. Maybe I am am off but I would have been there in a minute if I could have.

I agree. I'm sure the economy isn't helping either. With it being in Florida, quite a few guys would have to pay a ton just fuel. I hope they hold a few more races throughout this year for the class.

maine04max

Dec 11, 2008
Todd, you know what time things will be getting started on friday? i need to start thinking about what time to leave and i don't really feel like lookin through a bunch of pages to find it.:thumb:

test and tune 11 -3
qualifying starts at 4

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
I think if they would have done it a few months later it would have been alot better for turn out, alot of trucks are still down for winter rebuild or mode, I started on my truck late november and I still don't have it running. Maybe I am am off but I would have been there in a minute if I could have.

If the rules would have stayed 2.6 NOT 2.6 protrusion I know of 3 trucks with 15 miles of the track that would have been there. We'll be spectators though :D

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
If the rules would have stayed 2.6 NOT 2.6 protrusion I know of 3 trucks with 15 miles of the track that would have been there. We'll be spectators though :D

Not to stray too O/T Todd, but what exactly does "protrusion" mean anyway? Always wondered what that was.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Ah...so a person can put a bigger (2.8?) wheel on the compressor but still be within 2.6 spec? Gotcha. Thanks.