2319hp duramax?

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Junior come talk to me once your shaving, you are drinking too much of these boys cool aid. I'm talking about the title of this tread, Shit Stick's 23XX pull. Not the UCC pulls everyone pulled on the same dyno and Baca the human brillo pad pin cushion won. He and Shit stick are dyno racers and that is all they are. Neither of them does anything positive for the diesel industry, except impress some lick spittle boot licking pimple faced fist Fu@king toadies of which you either inspire to be or are already a card carrying member.
Hahahahahaha!!!^^^^^^^

This is my favorite post so far in this thread.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Junior come talk to me once your shaving, you are drinking too much of these boys cool aid. I'm talking about the title of this tread, Shit Stick's 23XX pull. Not the UCC pulls everyone pulled on the same dyno and Baca the human brillo pad pin cushion won. He and Shit stick are dyno racers and that is all they are. Neither of them does anything positive for the diesel industry, except impress some lick spittle boot licking pimple faced fist Fu@king toadies of which you either inspire to be or are already a card carrying member.

That's going to leave a mark. :D

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Oh snap might be a Sig quote :spit: :rofl:

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Ken was a sailor many years ago....maybe THE sailor. He can string together an insult quite elegantly.....he's laid his prowess on the membership of DD before and it's quite impressive :D

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana

Amen, well put Ken!:hug:

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Nice!!!

Ken is and always will be my Hero! Well said. Lavon lays it down while the others talk it down. That would be the difference.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I read the posts that say "my cat built an Allison in her sand box " or " my dog built an Allison with his hind leg on a tree while peeing"
Then these same people will call me and ask " WTF is this and WTF is that. How in the Fu.. do I do this. When I answer them, they say " well my cat didn't have to do this in her sand box"
I be like, I give up.:confused:

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I read the posts that say "my cat built an Allison in her sand box " or " my dog built an Allison with his hind leg on a tree while peeing"
Then these same people will call me and ask " WTF is this and WTF is that. How in the Fu.. do I do this. When I answer them, they say " well my cat didn't have to do this in her sand box"
I be like, I give up.:confused:
That's where you have to draw the line on people that can't be helped. They're too stubborn to just take the advise given and use it. They always have to contradict. If they think they know then why ask?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk