2319hp duramax?

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
But he can't put it to the track so who gives a shit the # means absolutely nothing.

^^^^this^^^^^

Just like at the UCC his reluctor wheel conveniently came loose so he did drag race or pull the sled. I'd bet there was a monster correction factor and the dyno sheet looked like a spike on a heart monitor. He's a total joke, he and his buddy Baca are two of a kind.

Last edited:

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
I'm just curious why no one gives Lavon any shit over his numbers?

Dmitri does 2050hp at UCC, and Baca does 2474hp at UCC. Somehow they both cheated or had massive correction factors. But Lavon putting down 22xx at UCC was, for whatever reason, awesome and all he got was praise. Then a week after UCC, he goes and puts down 24xx and 4000tq...everyone freaks out again and all he gets is praise. Dmitri comes back and does 23xx and he's called a cheater again.

I'm not in favor of anyone here, I just find it funny how people get a negative image of someone and now everything they do is discredited, when someone else does something on the same dyno and all the sudden it was awesome.

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
I was really impressed with these results.

I don't understand why everyone that initial posted sounded so jealous.
When someone works hard and Dimitri has worked hard for this, you could respect that.

The comments were somewhat pathetic imo and I would have expected more form a mature group of individuals.

Certainly dont hope that your are implying that you are mature? Lol :hello:

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009

Dmitri does 2050hp at UCC, and Baca does 2474hp at UCC. Somehow they both cheated or had massive correction factors. But Lavon putting down 22xx at UCC was, for whatever reason, awesome and all he got was praise. Then a week after UCC, he goes and puts down 24xx and 4000tq...everyone freaks out again and all he gets is praise. Dmitri comes back and does 23xx and he's called a cheater again.

I'm not in favor of anyone here, I just find it funny how people get a negative image of someone and now everything they do is discredited, when someone else does something on the same dyno and all the sudden it was awesome.

well Lavon ran an 8.2, that has alot to do with it.

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas

It mostly has to do with attitude. Dyno is a dyno is a dyno. D and Baca live for the things, Lavon went out there, proved he could play on their territory, then turned around and backed it up with monster ¼ times. He's humble about what he's done, admits to failures, shares his knowledge, and plays a smart hand.

The dyno at UCC is what it is....everyone was on the same playing ground. Baca laid down a great number, but couldn't prove it was worth a shit when it came time to line them up. Lavon did.....multiple times.

As for the dyno numbers after UCC, he even said they were skewed. Those numbers weren't relevant. Would you hear that same honesty from the other two......??

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
I like hat lavon will tell you he doesn't back up his dyno numbers. He turns the power down to run the track. Not that the driveline won't handle it, but can't get it to the ground safely.

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Looks like your flathead fishing?
I fish for all catfish. I usually have some live bait out for flat, a piece of cut bait for blues, and sonny's catfish bait which brings any and all channel to the boat! All in the same hole. Whatever bites is good for me!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Dave c

Jul 7, 2013
^^^^this^^^^^

Just like at the UCC his reluctor wheel conveniently came loose so he did drag race or pull the sled. I'd bet there was a monster correction factor and the dyno sheet looked like a spike on a heart monitor. He's a total joke, he and his buddy Baca are two of a kind.

You're an idiot if you believe that, Baca is a very humble fella. No spikes, solid graph, and did the same day and dyno as the rest of the world and still came out on top, legitimate numbers, and all competition agreed.

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Lavon whooped some ass, I wasn't even mad that CumminGs won , great sportsmanship is where it's at. I've met both baca and dimitri on several occasions and they were cool with me so I can't say anything bad. We've all read threads on here about Dimitri and his drama and that's probably why he isn't welcomed here.....my point is dyno's are gay.

What do I know...I'm just a brown Mejican:D

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
You're an idiot if you believe that, Baca is a very humble fella. No spikes, solid graph, and did the same day and dyno as the rest of the world and still came out on top, legitimate numbers, and all competition agreed.

Junior come talk to me once your shaving, you are drinking too much of these boys cool aid. I'm talking about the title of this tread, Shit Stick's 23XX pull. Not the UCC pulls everyone pulled on the same dyno and Baca the human brillo pad pin cushion won. He and Shit stick are dyno racers and that is all they are. Neither of them does anything positive for the diesel industry, except impress some lick spittle boot licking pimple faced fist Fu@king toadies of which you either inspire to be or are already a card carrying member.