23,000 miles on Mike's trans and it still ain't right

wambulance

Jul 18, 2012
Lomita Ca.
23,000 miles of hell on a Ingelwood transmission rebuild and it has never been right. First issue was the transfer case pump rub. Then they didn't greese the slip yoke. It was never trouble shot correctly. Still had codes and stuff. Found out it didn't need rebuilt. Chafed wire coming out of the TCM. Then they say replace the transfer case for the intermittent bone crushing hard 1 2 shift . Good for a few days and it back. This is what $4k gets you.

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
Sorry, but that sort of SN, four posts, and a join date three years ago... looks like spam to me.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Should have spent that 4k on some English and grammar lessons.

At least it only took you 23k to notice. Lmao climb back in the hole you came from.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
You write like a high schooler holy shit. I'm not even going to read anymore.

You'd think as many times as you've been there you would have learned how to spell Inglewood.

wambulance

Jul 18, 2012
Lomita Ca.
That's the deal no tcm codes no transfer case control module codes. Intermittent 1 2 hard as hell shift. Like u think it's going to break the ring gear. Edge juice on or off any level of tune eventually it will do it.as for awenta f off nobody needs that crap

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
That's the deal no tcm codes no transfer case control module codes. Intermittent 1 2 hard as hell shift. Like u think it's going to break the ring gear. Edge juice on or off any level of tune eventually it will do it.as for awenta f off nobody needs that crap

At least your getting your post count up.:baby:

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT

Waa?

If you want a warm welcome or some help maybe try a different approach next time.

wambulance

Jul 18, 2012
Lomita Ca.
I was in there a few years ago maybe 3 . Short bed excab blue . Then I brought you the transfer case apart and I boogered up a snap ring groove. You put a pump in it and put it back together ( no charge. thank you again for that) Then I was back again like last year or a little more with a leak. ( cracked pan gasket again no charge. Thanks again.