23,000 miles on Mike's trans and it still ain't right

Taylor-34

Jan 13, 2014
Cali..
im confused:
You thanked him twice for two different "hook ups"
You don't have your truck to him...?
And his latest work on your truck was over a year ago, and yet you come in here and throw this big slam on his work like it was yesterday.??

Why don't you start by getting rid of that Edge programmer....

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Should have spent that 4k on some English and grammar lessons.

At least it only took you 23k to notice. Lmao climb back in the hole you came from.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You write like a high schooler holy shit. I'm not even going to read anymore.

You'd think as many times as you've been there you would have learned how to spell Inglewood.

Lmao, remember your people skills? :roflmao:

Waa?

If you want a warm welcome or some help maybe try a different approach next time.

You have no grammar, spelling, punctuation skills either. Do I need to go back and correct all your mistakes?

RHallenbeck

Aug 21, 2014
Beaumont, Texas
Before you make a bunch of plans on how to get the truck to Mike you might ask him if he even wants to fool with it. When you revived this post you were somewhat abrasive and had an attitude that lead everyone to believe that you felt you got ripped off. Now after a few posts it has changed to a direction where you even got a lot of "Freebie" work done by Mike. You need to decide where you stand on this matter and talk to Mike one on one and see if he is interested in helping you now..

Rick

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I think you owe Mike an apology first. You get two freebies from him, yet still have the audacity to rip him for a trans you had done over two years ago, that you were initially thrilled about? Sheesh.

As it is, could the symptoms you describe be a torn apply piston inside the trans? Sure sounds like the same type of thing as others have described before.....and THAT is NOT Mike's fault. Shut the BS off, make an appointment to get your truck repaired, and pay the bill.

...and Awenta, knock off the childish BS yourself. This isnt DF. Never was, never will be.

Last edited:

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
I think you owe Mike an apology first. You get two freebies from him, yet still have the audacity to rip him for a trans you had done over two years ago, that you were initially thrilled about? Sheesh.

As it is, could the symptoms you describe be a torn apply piston inside the trans? Sure sounds like the same type of thing as others have described before.....and THAT is NOT Mike's fault. Shut the BS off, make an appointment to get your truck repaired, and pay the bill.

...and Awenta, knock off the childish BS yourself. This isnt DF. Never was, never will be.

Great post, I agree

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
If someone put 23,000 miles on something I fixed, and didn't contact me regularly to get it fixed and worked out. It would be on their dollar. Get with Mike, apologize and then come back and tell us how good of service you will have.
I do agree getting on here and putting a reputable vendor down will do nothing but piss people off. We see this all the time and its a shame they have to get on here instead of contacting the vendor and letting them fix the situation if need be.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
23,000 miles of hell on a Ingelwood transmission rebuild and it has never been right. First issue was the transfer case pump rub. Then they didn't greese the slip yoke. It was never trouble shot correctly. Still had codes and stuff. Found out it didn't need rebuilt. Chafed wire coming out of the TCM. Then they say replace the transfer case for the intermittent bone crushing hard 1 2 shift . Good for a few days and it back. This is what $4k gets you.

Just to clarify, so far you have had zero problems with the trans itself and everything else has been transfer case and wiring issues? And after 3 years you are now bitching about Inglewood transmission service who has done work for you for free years after the initial build, live 30 miles away roughly, and then come online to bitch?

Your a bit of a turd ya know!

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Wish I knew who this guy is. None of this makes sense and what does ATS have to do with it Brian?
I'm not sure I want anything to do with this guy and his truck.

Potthoffdmax

Mar 2, 2010
Kingman az
I would call and apologize and maybe, just maybe he will fixs it for you. But to come on a open forum and talk bad about someone and their service NOT COOL!!!!