23,000 miles on Mike's trans and it still ain't right

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Just for the record Mike is regarded as one of the most honest and straight forward people in this industry and beyond. dont go bashing him on this board before you even contacted him direct... you look like the fool sorry to inform you

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Wish I knew who this guy is. None of this makes sense and what does ATS have to do with it Brian?

I'm not sure I want anything to do with this guy and his truck.

Isn't it ironic we were just talking about people who expect you to remember who they were based on truck and first name?? Lmao

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Isn't it ironic we were just talking about people who expect you to remember who they were based on truck and first name?? Lmao

It's like asking Canadian's if they know Mike from Toronto LOL!!

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
You guys are right. Mike I am very sorry . I was pissed at the situation and did not think my actions thru.

Why don't you tell the whole story from the beginning as you see it, with every detail. Leave nothing out.
I don't remember and I would not leave anyone hanging with a problem.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Why don't you tell the whole story from the beginning as you see it, with every detail. Leave nothing out.
I don't remember and I would not leave anyone hanging with a problem.

Trying to use english of course. Not text/twitter talk!

SoCalMike

Dec 12, 2010
SoCal
I'm surprised mike is still willing to help you........
I would give mike a call tomorrow and explain. I consider mike my friend after what he has done for me and I know for a fact that if he had known about this problem it would have been fixed 3 years ago.....

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Let's just wait till he calls me. Nothing further will get resolved till then. I'll post what happens or he can.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
We've had some good threads in here lately, but this one takes the cake. SMH.

Mike, thanks for taking the time to talk to me when I call, I know you're a busy man, I really appreciate it, esp when I see you have to deal with crap like this. I feel bad for taking your time and most of the time you don't take my money! Thanks again:hug:

jaco

Aug 9, 2014
I drove 1927.15 miles one way last summer from Ky. to have mike build my transmission based solely off his reputation on these forums.

I hope someone new just skimming around doesn't see this and get the wrong idea about him or his work.

Last edited:

d.s.wendt

Nov 27, 2013
www.facebook.com
Doubt that'll happen, there are to many good threads about Mikes building. Personally he will be building mine when I can afford it, limped it for the first time the other day.

Last edited:

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Hi guys

I just wanted to come back and apologize. I said some things that were out of character for me. I had a bit too much in me that night and was feeling a bit of keyboard bravery. I'll admit I was pretty ashamed when I re-read it in the morning. I'm not the kind to go stirring the pot unnecessarily.

I hope you can get this sorted out. I still do think you went about this the wrong way though.

What's done is done. Just have to move on and deal with it. I was going to leave it be and just let this die but I felt bad and reconsidered. I don't want to be looked at and judged the wrong way over something so dumb and unnecessary. Not trying to be on anyone's shit list.

Thanks for hearing me out and hopefully accepting. Don't hate me too long! I really do like it here.

No hard feelings. Sorry for being a male reproductive organ.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited: