2019 ucc

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Last event I attended was TS races back in 2016 I believe, driving to and from AZ made that trip horrible.

Excited to finally go again :thumb:
Our flight lands in Indy right when gates open :thumb:

Robby Avery

GM TECH @ FENDER GMC
Jul 31, 2008
Norman Park, Georgia
anyone know of a live feed link to watch was going to attend but unexpected bills happened and will have to watch live or wait here for results will be attending next year though I truly believe Derek rose has it in the bag as long as he keep performing like last year a fellow tech and I went and Derek has a stout setup I believe Derek will finish 1 baca 2 and possibly jared deleka 3 podium is my prediction would love to eric or tony win a dmax to the top even husker disesel could be a top finisher hard to say this year

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
anyone know of a live feed link to watch was going to attend but unexpected bills happened and will have to watch live or wait here for results will be attending next year though I truly believe Derek rose has it in the bag as long as he keep performing like last year a fellow tech and I went and Derek has a stout setup I believe Derek will finish 1 baca 2 and possibly jared deleka 3 podium is my prediction would love to eric or tony win a dmax to the top even husker disesel could be a top finisher hard to say this year

Husker is out this year. Power Driven will be in top 3 for sure.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Larsen, Wisconsin

Didn't Husker go with a cummins setup this year? I know they sold their old drag truck and it was snatched up by Travis Streif @ FBH.

RobsDmax

Mar 19, 2012
Arthur, Ontario
I sponsor the red P Pump 12V truck from Canada (Cory Witiveen) it is stout to say the least however this is his first year in the big show. Moved up from the Qualifier last year. If everything works I would imagine he will do well. He hit 2400 last year and it had no charger on the manifold. Truck has 2 stacks out center of hood, lots of nitrous, air and fuel!

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Larsen, Wisconsin
I sponsor the red P Pump 12V truck from Canada (Cory Witiveen) it is stout to say the least however this is his first year in the big show. Moved up from the Qualifier last year. If everything works I would imagine he will do well. He hit 2400 last year and it had no charger on the manifold. Truck has 2 stacks out center of hood, lots of nitrous, air and fuel!

Last year at the qualifier he seemed to have a bad time getting the thing to light. Did he fix that for this year?

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
What about Wade Minter in the Triplemax truck? He did pretty good last year from what I remember.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
What about Wade Minter in the Triplemax truck? He did pretty good last year from what I remember.

Last year he had issues. 2017 he did good. Tony, Wade, and Eric have solid set ups this year but don't see a v8 getting in top 5.

Hambone

Always learning
Jan 24, 2016
Florida
Dude top three right now
Ford Cummins Duramax!
I wish I could be there... seems like tight competition

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Brett’s truck is looking fantastic and moving out!

For sure. Tony's truck is ripping. I feel sorry for many guys yesterday. It was a cluster fawk. So many guys getting burned down and others deep staging instantly. Not to mention horrible horrible planning by the ucc crew. The weld r up crap was a joke.

BOBBYDIESEL 14

Dec 2, 2016
Tony's truck grenaded a turbo. Was really pulling for him. Everyone is alright though so thats a plus.
e9b58743b6c0d79996b64cde15d38002.jpg

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk