2017 Duramax

battlegraduate09

Gearhead
Mar 18, 2010
I see a new RAM in my future if something doesn't change when they are released. I been waiting to see the 17 specs on both

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Crapping on a truck and fully dismissing everything that GM has put millions of dollars into before anyone has even driven one? Cool, good job guys. :rolleyes:

Ben

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
But that's what the Internet is for Ben.....lol Look what the Ford guys said about our Garrett's from their experience with them on Fords.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

strega440

Jul 25, 2014
CA
Oh Yeah, dont forget the millions of dollars gm spent on the design of the lly engine! I don't know why anyone would crap on poor ole gms engineering team....

Last edited:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Oh Yeah, dont forget the millions of dollars gm spent on the design of the lly engine! I don't know why anyone would crap on poor ole gms engineering team....

Oh well maybe you can design a better one. I hear there are open engineering positions at GM Powertrain.

Lets hear it, what changes would you have personally made? And how should GM design the 2017 Duramax?

If any of you guys had even the SLIGHTEST clue at the cost or effort that goes into designing anything automotive..............

The fact that these things all work as well as they do is a pretty impressive feat...I swear, automotive engineers are probably the most under-appreciated/thanked people in the world. All these ignorant morons out there picking their (the engineers') work apart, without focusing on the 98% of shit that they (the engineers) got RIGHT on the engine.

So put some head studs in your LLY, fix the injector wiring harness, and calm down.

Ben

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
But they are grouchy old farts. Well Bens a young grouchy old fart.

This threads worthless anyways 620 post and we know next to nothing about the 17s

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited: