2002 FE9

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Me neither, but I’ll look into it :) Shippo has been great though.

OB DMAX Content: looks like I turned the bars down a little much to use the Kryptonite UCAs. I can’t get the driver’s side caster down below 5.1 degrees. So my alignment has no caster split when I picked the truck up today. Argh. If they called me, I could have had them adjust the bars up until it would come down some… but oh well.

That said, the drive home was great. Everything felt right and fantastic and I wasn’t wandering.

Run it. If you don’t feel a pull, means the road crowns your drive on are low. Honestly I’d just add more caster to the pass side but that’s cause we all know each other lol. You probably would never know the additional caster and if you have larger than stock tires, it’s more better. You only need .5-.7 more on the pass side to adjust for a typical crown.

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
That was my thought. I’d love to add more passenger for the desired split. Pass Adjuster looks maxed though. So I’ll run it and see.

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
I meant tempted to get it on a rack and redo to add caster to pass side. Now that I think about it… it can’t be maxed - it must be minimized. So I could dial up more on a realignment. Hmm. Brain fart.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Larsen, Wisconsin
Shipping should be a little easier now. I turned him on to a free account at Shippo. It was 1/2 the cost to return my core, compared to full
price at the UPS store when he sent. Ouch. lol

In the last two days, I drove 3 different dmaxes, and WOW did it feel good to be back in my rig :) What a great feeling to be happy with what you have!

Who isn't using PirateShip these days? lol

Honestly I didn’t know about them lol

Same. Never heard of it

I've been using ShippingEasy for years now, zero complaints and much cheaper rates than going to the UPS store. I may have to check out some others. The ability to print directly to a thermal printer has been awesome (and they're not super expensive) plus the labels seem to hold up better to the treatment UPS/FedEx/USPS/DHL put these packages through.................