1992 Dodge D250 Duramax

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Are they balanced pretty evenly? How much did you open yours up? That's an awesome price.

Yeah, he told me the spec but I forget, its like as close as can possibly be done and they are flowed with special fluid that's almost the same as diesel. 30% over. Yeah it is!

they are not very banlaced but my 45% overs ran great mad 700hp had a best pass of 12.15@112-113mph 60' sucked

Ok so I'm dead set on running the 80 as a single but need help deciding on what stall converter to use. Remember, I'm running a 47rh 4 speed dodge tranny and I'll be using a manual valve body in it. What do you guys think? 2800-3000 stall?

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I'm running a smaller charger and my converter stall is around 3000. I've seen no negative effects from such a high stall so I would personally say go with it.

Will my truck do ok with stock injectors and nozzles for a while? I know someone said on here earlier that I would hate it with stock injectors and that big single but I'd like to get a general consensus on it. I will eventually go bigger but I'd like to see what the stock sticks can achieve first. Remember, I'm putting dual pumps on so rail pressure is not a concern.

Update:
Dsp5 switch came in yesterday and I have a set of 40% over nozzles on the way. Still need to order a set of ARP's and decide which valve springs to run.

Does anyone know the part number for the ARP injector hold down bolts? I have a set of billet hold downs but need the bolts.

55chevyman

Jun 8, 2014
Here's some photos for guys:

2a5u6ama.jpg

erytyqas.jpg

tegezytu.jpg

pe4ajupa.jpg

7u2e5u7y.jpg

erujyme6.jpg

Wicked project man! Building a first gen truck myself! What size wheels and tires are in these pics? Whats done to the suspension?

Check out post #26 on page 2, I have the suspension setup written there. The aftermarket rims in the pictures are 18x10 Raceline Renegades with 33x12.50 Nitto Mudgrapplers that were nearly bald. Any more questions just feel free to ask.

55chevyman

Jun 8, 2014
Thanks so much for the quick reply! I am running the stiffer 7226s moog springs under mine. Do you know what offset and backspacing was on those wheels? Also did they rub anywhere?