1585 RWHP Duramax+Top 5 Results from RBP Dyno Day

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
It looks like he has an exhaust leak:D Nice vid:thumb:

hey hey hey easy on that, i put the kit back together before the rkl dyno event with a broken arm, my hand was not so productive on lining up those band clamps and heavy ass turbo in one shot:D I had to set the turbo and piping in with a cherry picker and bridge it off the back section of the hot pipe, it was really interesting to say the least and not the straightest either:D

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
hey everyone thank you, i just drove the truck back to the house from PPE, after 3 days of hard work, she runs like a top:happy2::happy2: looks like truck fest is in my future next weekend All the engine balance rates are in the low ones and zero's couldnt ask for it to be any better, i guess i got really lucky but ill take all the luck i can get, maybe alittle les nos next time:happy2:

Last edited:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
hey everyone thank you, i just drove the truck back to the house from PPE she runs like a top:happy2::happy2: looks like truck fest is in my future next weekend All the engine balance rates are in the low ones and zero's couldnt ask for it to be any better, i guess i got really lucky but ill take all the luck i can get, maybe alittle les nos next time:happy2:

Cut and Paster :D:hug:

Brayden

Jan 16, 2008
www.fleeceperformance.com
I told you when it worked it was good!! but when i thought it failed, you said it was not possible, i had two events in a row of unexplained tranny issues, pulled the box, it had no more issues, i also said when it was on the truck it shifted better than with out it, when it worked!! thank you on the congrats, will see you at DPC!!

I just don't understand why it would work and then not work. I have a tapshifter allilocker combo you can try if you'd like.

Hope they let Brian back in. It will be pretty cool!

Brayden

Last edited: