1585 RWHP Duramax+Top 5 Results from RBP Dyno Day

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Thats awesome Dmitri! You decided if you coming out for schieds? Its a good time, much better than TS! Let me know if you do, its in a month!

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
I'm eating half my calzone for breakfast lol...good times...it's always great seein Dmitri's truck cause that things a beast. You have to learn something from every night and I learned all of our vehicles are illeg...i shot nine people and seven of them died lol damn crazy old man

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Thats awesome Dmitri! You decided if you coming out for schieds? Its a good time, much better than TS! Let me know if you do, its in a month!

yooo what up bro, im not sure, im stretched thin to make the few races i have left this season, i would really like to tho, it would be a blast, will run around telling people there wheels are spinning again:rofl::rofl::rofl: ill try and pull something off

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Wow what a fun night! Glad to have you in Socal Demitri! Dammit those calzones were good:D

thanks ruben, glad to be in socal hanging out with all you guys, it was a fun night for sure:D: you guys missed the after party on new port beach last night, wowwwwwwwww the girls:eek::D

Last edited:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
I'm eating half my calzone for breakfast lol...good times...it's always great seein Dmitri's truck cause that things a beast. You have to learn something from every night and I learned all of our vehicles are illeg...i shot nine people and seven of them died lol damn crazy old man

Im so pissed, i left my other half there:mad::mad: i wish i had it for beakfest right now dammmmit:rofl: Hey try not to invite that guy over next time:rofl::rofl:

BLKLMM

<<< Slow Mamba
Jan 31, 2010
Oceanside
thanks ruben, glad to be in socal hanging out with all you guys, it was a fun night for sure:D: you guys missed the after party on new port beach last night, wowwwwwwwww the girls:eek::D

Dammit!!:mad: I knew something more exciting would happen later on but I had to get some sleep cause I took my son to the San diego Zoo today. Next time you in town hit me up and I will show you the good spots:angel:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Dmitri what is your race schedule for the rest of the year? I know you will be at the Edge event. What about Topeka in Sept?
Im going to run truck fest next weekend, industrial's dyno the 14, the last division 2 race back in colorado, its in august to i believe, edge days, i heard rumors about bully dog doing an event really soon so prob that one, and then out to Topeka providing everything holds up:happy2: That hole list is providing it holds, if it does im going to try and hit all of them. How about you guys? whats the latest and greatest, hows maxed out and white out running? are you going to be at truck fest? I thought i heard your going to dyno with us friday?
Very Impressive! Congrats on the huge numbers and low carnage!

thank you rob i really appreciate that!! Hows the truck running?