1585 RWHP Duramax+Top 5 Results from RBP Dyno Day

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Congrats Buddy!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

All of this on 1 7/8" up pipes.:) I've got another small one on it's way. Now lets play with the big stuff!! :)

thank you rick, im ready ha ha, thank you for sending me that up pipe on such a short notice, you have always been right there when i need you, thank you for everything rick:hug:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Congratulations Dimitri, It was great seeing you again and even better seeing it LIVE :thumb:. Also the Truck will look great with the New Wheels & Grill you Won. And Nice Trophy. And Thanks to RBP / Lexani for the event, and every one that came out to support it.

yooooo thanks man, it was good seeing you as well and your amazing ride, wanna tow me around the country in that thing:coolspot::D im excited to get those rims on my truck, i have to fix that pile first so i can drive over and get them:rofl: x2 on RBP, Lexani, and the trucks that made it out:thumb::coolspot:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Geee-zus Dmitri, how the hell are you doing it? Congrats!

hey bac how ya been buddy, i cant even explain this anymore, i feel i timed the nitrous as good as i could, but still came out of it with a little bit of carnage this time, but nothing serious, i have a feeling its getting really close to a point, that even as good of a run as you can make, its not going to matter, things are going to break, we did a leak down test today at ppe, passenger side all tested great, no bent valves, just push rods, number 7 cylinder was the one with both push rods in an S shape, and it tested good as well, so off to truck fest pending any further problems i have not seen yet.

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
ha ha im sorry its not as powerfull as yours buddy, i can only pull so much power to keep up with you:D thanks man, ill try really soon, i got kicked out of sac, will have to go to the point. i need some cal tracs hook me up :D

I can get you into sac, just don't yell at the owners wife again. Point will kick you out for going over 134. Just get the cal tracs from Nick, he won't ever use them. :rofl:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
I can get you into sac, just don't yell at the owners wife again. Point will kick you out for going over 134. Just get the cal tracs from Nick, he won't ever use them. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: i didnt yell, im simply stated there prices were a little high for test 'N tune:D ha ha call him up and poke at him for me :rofl:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Hell yeah :rofl: lets go pick on some ricers an other trucks you'll have to check.my slow pile out to :rofl: let me know when you get to town

sounds good man, ill be back next week, im going to try and jam from cali down the 10 to truck fest, i have no truck anymore to pull it cause its under the knife too:rofl:

Brayden

Jan 16, 2008
www.fleeceperformance.com
Thanks mike, tranny is holding awsome:hug:, someone really knows what there doing;):D your the man :thumb: It was that lock up box from fleece that failed in boise as well at the rkl dyno event, that was unlocking my converter,changed nothing but pull that box and i have a hole new ride, it looks and works so much better in my garage:spit::rofl:

That's not what you told me on the phone.... ???

Congrats on the big numbers though.

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
That's not what you told me on the phone.... ???

Congrats on the big numbers though.

I told you when it worked it was good!! but when i thought it failed, you said it was not possible, i had two events in a row of unexplained tranny issues, pulled the box, it had no more issues, i also said when it was on the truck it shifted better than with out it, when it worked!! thank you on the congrats, will see you at DPC!!

Last edited: