10 Sec LMM The Dream Truck LOL

Huntinducks82

Apr 21, 2008
Centerville MD
He says he is coming in the truck but not going to pull. He will bring the time slips with him. He also said i could drive it. Big Mistake I will let you all know what its got.

jrad12381

May 12, 2008
Reno, NV
Tommy it sounds like when I get my turbos on my truck it will be fatser than yours hahaha. I knew I had the right combination. Hell with my 12 inch cognito, and my 38's on my 400lb wheels I should easily get into the 10.5's right.:rofl:

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
Tommy it sounds like when I get my turbos on my truck it will be fatser than yours hahaha. I knew I had the right combination. Hell with my 12 inch cognito, and my 38's on my 400lb wheels I should easily get into the 10.5's right.:rofl:

pfft your not allready there lol . good to see you over here to

jrad12381

May 12, 2008
Reno, NV
I read over here a fair amount but I dont post much. Any luck selling that 4094? That price you are asking is very tempting?

BigRedHD

SO CAL DIESEL TRUCKS
May 27, 2008
INGLEWOOD,CA

WITH THE TURBO YOU WILL BE PUSHING MID 9's ::rofl:

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
Well i cant make it to the track on friday to see it. I have pmed him on the other site and told him about the truck pull on Saturday. He said he would love to come but does not have a hitch on that truck. He said he might bring his other truck and pull. We will see if he shows up.

I hope he plains to hook in 2 wheel drive because he will kill the tie rods. This is my take of this guy. He just got his first diesel. He has the banks pda with a lift pump that tommy dont have. he is seeing what other guys are running in there sig as far as hp uprgrades. He is listing all this stuff and he thinks with just the pda it gave his an extra 5 seconds in the quarter. I aint going to lie when i got my edge for my truck i thought i was hot shit. 14's then was fast. but today u run a 14 or 13 u are slow. That sucks. I need to run 12's to be with the cool guys. Im trying everything in my power to get 1 12 sec run. once i hit my goal my mind will be focused on pulling. I just want a 12 sec pull truck:D

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
I hope he plains to hook in 2 wheel drive because he will kill the tie rods. This is my take of this guy. He just got his first diesel. He has the banks pda with a lift pump that tommy dont have. he is seeing what other guys are running in there sig as far as hp uprgrades. He is listing all this stuff and he thinks with just the pda it gave his an extra 5 seconds in the quarter. I aint going to lie when i got my edge for my truck i thought i was hot shit. 14's then was fast. but today u run a 14 or 13 u are slow. That sucks. I need to run 12's to be with the cool guys. Im trying everything in my power to get 1 12 sec run. once i hit my goal my mind will be focused on pulling. I just want a 12 sec pull truck:D

lol soon soon

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD

yup i love that part when they tell you your truck is fast and you tell em its set up to pull not drag plus has stock turbo and injectors.

UPnGONe

Jul 23, 2008
The shore
He says he is coming in the truck but not going to pull. He will bring the time slips with him. He also said i could drive it. Big Mistake I will let you all know what its got.

yea i def want to c this , im sure somebody will line up to him, i could think of several d-maxs around here that would love to.