10 inch

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnieberlein

Secret Squirrel Diesel
Aug 17, 2009
West By God
I was a young punk once and the older I get the wiser I feel :D, I have since adopted the less is more approach, but to each his own :thumb:

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
What's the rest of the truck look like?

sent via tapatalk by your forum daddy!!!

Like a 40 year old baseball bat. But thats okay because stick on chrome+beat to shit car=ricer.

Heres an idea, and hopefully your brains weren't in your teeth because I'm sure they're gone by now, why don't you spend your money making the truck look nicer instead of a rolling advertisement for 3M double stick and chew tobacco.

howie

Dec 26, 2009
Sawmills,NC
well i have a 1979 chevy big 10,82 silverado,and 93 chevy custom. and ricer if thats what makes you sleep better at night cool i think the stack looks great and im gald my girlfriend got it 4 me

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
Like a 40 year old baseball bat. But thats okay because stick on chrome+beat to shit car=ricer.

Heres an idea, and hopefully your brains weren't in your teeth because I'm sure they're gone by now, why don't you spend your money making the truck look nicer instead of a rolling advertisement for 3M double stick and chew tobacco.

:spit: :rofl:

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
like a 40 year old baseball bat. But thats okay because stick on chrome+beat to shit car=ricer.

Heres an idea, and hopefully your brains weren't in your teeth because i'm sure they're gone by now, why don't you spend your money making the truck look nicer instead of a rolling advertisement for 3m double stick and chew tobacco.

win!

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008

Heres an idea, and hopefully your brains weren't in your teeth because I'm sure they're gone by now, why don't you spend your money making the truck look nicer instead of a rolling advertisement for 3M double stick and chew tobacco.[/QUOT

:roflmao::roflmao:

howie

Dec 26, 2009
Sawmills,NC
if you have any more comments that doesn't have thing to do with the stack pm me other wise stop throwing fuel into the fire cause who really gives a **** what any of yall think of my sticker.( i didn't ask did i) i asked about the stack but really i shouldn't have cause it don't matter i pay for the truck i can do whatever the heck i want

Status
Not open for further replies.