Not open for further replies.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I cant see it? :confused:
You don't see the picture or you don't see the other sticker? To the right of the stack.

It says "WE HAD A DREAM TOO!" and has what appears to be a rebel flag crossed with another flag that I cannot distinguish.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
You don't see the picture or you don't see the other sticker? To the right of the stack.

It says "WE HAD A DREAM TOO!" and has what appears to be a rebel flag crossed with another flag that I cannot distinguish.

ooohhh I thought it said "we had 4 dream took", I didnt get it so I just ignored it.

Yeah that sticker is a little over the top. Certainly not something I would feel comfortable running on my own truck. Well, I wouldnt run the stupid "powerstroke this" sticker either, but the "we had a dream too" sticker is crossing the line...Im assuming its a reference towards "anti-martin luther king" or something to that extent??? Or am I still totally out in left field?

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
ooohhh I thought it said "we had 4 dream took", I didnt get it so I just ignored it.

Yeah that sticker is a little over the top. Certainly not something I would feel comfortable running on my own truck. Well, I wouldnt run the stupid "powerstroke this" sticker either, but the "we had a dream too" sticker is crossing the line...Im assuming its a reference towards "anti-martin luther king" or something to that extent??? Or am I still totally out in left field?

nope you're right on target

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Terrible & whoever said this young man is a prime reason why diesels are the new ricers hit the nail on the head. I lean towards redneck version of ricer of which this is a poster child.

Otherwise though, it does look like the OP has a nice & clean truck (overlooking the humongo stack & childish stickers).

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
And to that avail... I can be advocate too... Perhaps we're all shrewed & shouldn't be so judgmental & fault a young man got doing what he wants with his truck. He'll sprout a few some day & likely see the absurdity of his choices & change things up when he's a bit older. We've all done things as young men that we'd never do now. This likely is no different.

So rock out dude. Enjoy it while you can I suppose. Some day you may not like it anymore so might as well live it up. Just know others (mostly older diesel enthusiasts) will think ill of your style. To each their own. ;)

HOWEVER, if you're a 40 yo acting & talking this way. Get over it dude & put on your big boy britches, it's way past time to grow up. :D

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
Terrible & whoever said this young man is a prime reason why diesels are the new ricers hit the nail on the head. I lean towards redneck version of ricer of which this is a poster child.

Otherwise though, it does look like the OP has a nice & clean truck (overlooking the humongo stack & childish stickers).

And to that avail... I can be advocate too... Perhaps we're all shrewed & shouldn't be so judgmental & fault a young man got doing what he wants with his truck. He'll sprout a few some day & likely see the absurdity of his choices & change things up when he's a bit older. We've all done things as young men that we'd never do now. This likely is no different.

So rock out dude. Enjoy it while you can I suppose. Some day you may not like it anymore so might as well live it up. Just know others (mostly older diesel enthusiasts) will think ill of your style. To each their own. ;)

HOWEVER, if you're a 40 yo acting & talking this way. Get over it dude & put on your big boy britches, it's way past time to grow up. :D
Spoken like a wise philosopher:thumb:

howie

Dec 26, 2009
Sawmills,NC
Yes i will agree 100% the we had a dream 2 sticker is dumd sumthing i put on there wen i first got the truck shud have taken it off by now just real lazy but as far as the powerstroke stick ill keep it 4 a long time and the stack really love the way it sounds

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
IMO.. there is a happy medium for stack size.. this is overkill. But thats me.. as long as you like it then have at it. At least your not driving a furd :)

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
I wouldn't put that stack on my truck, but it doesn't bother me on his.

Now the sticker in the back glass is flat out trashy. The truck looks clean, sticker degrades the truck and driver.

sent via tapatalk by your forum daddy!!!

howie

Dec 26, 2009
Sawmills,NC
Nah wouldnt want a dodge i love my duramax wouldnt tried it 4 anything even though at times it has broke and cost alot of money 2 fix i'm still a chevy guy all the way i have 4 chevy trucks, a chevy car, and a saturn which is still gm i want own anything else :thumb:

dirtyLB702

May 13, 2011
florida
he was asking yall how the stack looks on his truck nothing about the stickers. And why do you think that it makes it look like a ricer?

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Nah wouldnt want a dodge i love my duramax wouldnt tried it 4 anything even though at times it has broke and cost alot of money 2 fix i'm still a chevy guy all the way i have 4 chevy trucks, a chevy car, and a saturn which is still gm i want own anything else :thumb:

What's the rest of the truck look like?

sent via tapatalk by your forum daddy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.