10 inch

Status
Not open for further replies.

howie

Dec 26, 2009
Sawmills,NC
thanks cody i really like it 2 sounds gr8 2 has a real deep tone at idle again and not just a turbo whissle pretty cool soundin

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
yeah got it from a cummins guy only paid 100 bucks

Lol thats a surprise.

In my opinion, the stack matches the stickers. Looks gay. :gay:

Sweet ricer though... :rolleyes:

Judging by your spelling and the pics, looks like a good match.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Lol thats a surprise.

In my opinion, the stack matches the stickers. Looks gay. :gay:

Sweet ricer though... :rolleyes:

Judging by your spelling and the pics, looks like a good match.

Whoa, easy man. Just because you think it doesn't mean you have to say it. Giving a negative opinion on the stack is one thing. Personal insults are another...

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
Whoa, easy man. Just because you think it doesn't mean you have to say it. Giving a negative opinion on the stack is one thing. Personal insults are another...

x2... i wasnt gonna say anything,everyone has their own taste, but your personal attack after asking peoples opinion compelled me to let you know how :gayflag: that stack is!!! buy somethin to make it go faster next time..

Forever

This 1 time, at band camp
Jan 4, 2009
Utah
I understand where he is coming from though... Stuff like this does not help anything. It gets old.

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
When I had my 95 I wanted a stack looked at a lot had gone and ordered one 8" one ended up sending it back and went back to out the side just passed the cab.

It is your truck so do what makes you happy.

Hell I cant say anything about decals look at the ones I have lol. (but they have got me some loven since I have had them)

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Cut the stack about 8 inches and put a toilet seat on top. No need for plumbing.:D Make sure you are in a big crowd when you start it up. :thumb:

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
hey guys just got my 10 inch stack finished up wanted to see what yall guys think about it
picture.php

You're asking......I think it looks ridiculous. And the window sticker too.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I take back what I said. I just noticed the other sticker...

Status
Not open for further replies.