10 inch

Status
Not open for further replies.

howie

Dec 26, 2009
Sawmills,NC
hey guys just got my 10 inch stack finished up wanted to see what yall guys think about it
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

howie

Dec 26, 2009
Sawmills,NC
just wnt peoples oppions( but really it dnt matter cause i love it ) i had 2 switch 2 sumthing had 5 inch out the back and thought it looked 2 little on the dually than i went 2 the 5inch stack but i found this on craigslist and had 2 have it i think it looks great really fills out the dually

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Doesn't look too bad. There is a dodge rollin around phoenix with what looks like 2 55 gallon drums in the bed. Its ridiculous. But the single 10" looks pretty good. I think 6" stacks look the best though.

On the DroidX

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
Op, it's your truck, do what you want.

I think you will find that this is (at least has been) a serious performance oriented board. The "modification" you did to your truck is more about making some statement...the majority on here tend to let time slips and pull results make the statements for them.

I think enormous stacks, train horns, chicken lights, truck nuts, excessive smoke on the street, derogatory stickers, and more are ridiculous. But I am a nobody in this sport.

There is my opinion.

DMAXDOC

May 26, 2011
I think as long as you like it thats all that matters....
I like my 6"

sent from a combine cab

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
I think it's a bit excessive for one.... but I would never put a stack, or put derogatory ford/cummins stickers on my truck in any case. Stickers look trashy most of the time to me no matter what they are.

There is a guy in town with a dodge with dual 8" turnout stacks, every time I am behind him he is blowing clouds of black smoke on me. He also has those stupid stickers. Didn't really hold true either anyways when I blew past him and he couldn't keep up.

howie

Dec 26, 2009
Sawmills,NC
yeah i figured sum1 would say sumthing bout the sticker but i put it on there cause sum of my best friends own fords in side joke:hug:

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Not for me, BUT, I think keeping it low like that and the truck being a dually help make it NOT so ricer'ish if that makes sense.. Either way if you like it who cares what anyone else thinks;)

Status
Not open for further replies.