LLY: 06 LLY Part Deux meet "Snow"

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Well here it is. The mirrors aren't done but I wanted it for the weekend to work on some things.

Center caps came out amazing for being paint. Got to give it to Single Source for mixing it up.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Installed one of my Longshot Lighting headlight/turnsignals, and stopped. Forgot my harnesses and LEDs at the shop. They are quite awesome.

Its the details that make it.

Its a dramatic transformation:

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Dat gap :eek: I see a frontvbumper that needs raised up.

Truck looks amazing man, oficially my favorite looking truck on this forum now.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Look terrible Nick, you better start over and give me those parts!!:roflmao::D
Fantastic work as always!!:thumb:

Yellowchevy

Thank you sir.:D

Wow, one hell of a change. Looks great.

:thumb:

Turned out really nice! There is now way I would have the nuts too remove the trim on the doors, looks awesome just scares me!!!

Its really really easy, it is just tape.

Dat gap :eek: I see a frontvbumper that needs raised up.

Truck looks amazing man, oficially my favorite looking truck on this forum now.

I do not like them raised up honestly, nor does my body guy. So it is staying.

I really appreciate that, your truck is awesome too.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Looks awesome! The headlights make the front end look so clean!

Thank you.

Not scared to modify my vehicles scared to death of parking lots already, would be even worse with out the door trim.

Ohhh.

Got the headlights finished, will get the LEDs installed the first of the week. They are awesome at night went for a little cruise. Mounted the license plate onto the lower valance with some stainless hardware.

Had to modify the support a little to allow the projector to fit.

Spacers are about spot on front to rear.

Came out really well.

Broke out my Flex for the first time today to polish out the tail gate, and I am in love it takes a lot to control it but make the job super quick.

Weather was finally good enough to get all the vehicles at the house cleaned up, did my sons CR-V not pictured.

Max Attitude

11SIX
Mar 7, 2012
Caledonia, MI
Truck looks great! I like the headlights…they don't look so cheap like a lot of ebay ones. I did not see those on their site though…just the halo style ones.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Not sure what he did but 1.5" made mine perfectly even front to rear, 2" is just a hair too much in the rear.

b16gsr- if your low beam hid's are now on the inside then why do your brights on the outsides have the little low beam cover in the housing, I thought brights are supposed to be unobstructed light.