LLY: 06 LLY Part Deux meet "Snow"

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Looks great. Bedliner looks perfection! I need to add that to my list of stuff to do to my truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am super impressed with the RhinoPro system as I am not a fan of the normal liners from them. Coolest thing is anyone can buy it and do it.

Does the nav/radio unit have Bluetooth ?

No but with the iSimple piece I have that option.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
We went after a new project car today. 649 miles round trip. Excited to get started on this one.

Officially have put over 5000 miles on snow since picking it up on 05/03/2015.

And damn if this fuel isn't cheap.

longball

Jun 8, 2015
Alabama
I've read this whole thread today and that is a beautiful truck sir. You really have an eye for making those body mods tie together nicely. Can you point me to where those interior led lights came from? Both of the ones in my door panels fell out and it's driving my crazy.

Interior LEDs.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
I've read this whole thread today and that is a beautiful truck sir. You really have an eye for making those body mods tie together nicely. Can you point me to where those interior led lights came from? Both of the ones in my door panels fell out and it's driving my crazy.

Thanks so much.

The interior is the Putco LED kit and the doors are cheap SMD ebay 194's.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Details on the C5?

It's a '03 Z06 with 50k miles. Has an ECS Novi 1500 blower kit and a RPM Level 6 4L60E, and a bunch of supporting mods. It was the right deal that I could not pass on and needs some work that I can handle. Its got sound bones just needs finished.

DURAMXD

BOB SAGET!
Apr 24, 2012
Wichita, KS
It's a '03 Z06 with 50k miles. Has an ECS Novi 1500 blower kit and a RPM Level 6 4L60E, and a bunch of supporting mods. It was the right deal that I could not pass on and needs some work that I can handle. Its got sound bones just needs finished.

Very nice!

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Only update I have is this. Hoping to get the mirrors and leds installed this weekend.

This is still stock tuning.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Got the mirrors swapped out between rain storms today. Was going to swap the bumper lamps and put the LEDs in but it started sprinkling again.

I am very pleased with how they came out.

Picked the Porsche up from getting wrapped and gave her a bath. Came out pretty well. Had to replace the battery and thought I screwed up the PASM and PSM suspension controller, but found out you have to drive it and activate the sensors. WHEW.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Another mileage milestone.

Got OEM NAV unit installed, headed to the dealer first thing in the AM to get it programmed.

Got the band clamp installed on the ISS to stop the rattle.

The puddle lamp LED's arrived so I got them put in and damn they are bright. Do not mind the bugs it needs a bath.

Also adjusted my exhaust and eliminated the vibration/resonance, much better.