what to do first

77dam

Dec 4, 2014
hey I am a new LMM owner 09 2500HD its my daily driver as well as my work truck I want more out of it but have no idea were to start would be great if I could get some help

thanks

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Could start off by blocking the EGR, deleting the DPF and cat, and getting some trans safe tunes to help out. I would also throw in a transgo jr.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
^^^ one of the best running LMM trucks I ever did for a guy was just that. EGR block, DPF delete, Transgo, and tuned... Its exactly what I'm doing to my old mans 08' if I can ever get out of this frozen hell hole I live in.... He's starting to get impatient with me, talking about having someone else work on his truck:confused::mad:

vettedog72

Dec 13, 2014
Who is good with mods in Atlanta area

Im interested in some of Banks mods and Bully Dog indicator. Who is good in the Atlanta area? I bought truck new in oct of '06 and I never wrench it as I know nothing about diesels except I love my truck. I dont even chg the oil or filters, all been dealer maintained. A friend in Louisiana told me he got an exhaust, fuel filter, fuel pump and air intake mods from Banks and a Bully Dog indicator all installed somewhere in KY while he was on a hunting trip. Im not going to KY; I want to get a good basic tune here in the Atlanta, GA area. Thanks in advance for comments.